Need help identifying an autograph

kdfsjljklgjfg

Apr 4, 2007
Gloversville, NY
A friend of mine got me an autographed Sergei Fedorov puck for my birthday a month back, and it just arrived in the mail the other day. When I got it, though, it didn't look like a Fedorov one at all, and the number was definitely not 91.

I've done some digging, and the only thought that I have is that it might be Hull, given #17 and "2x SC Champ", but the first name doesn't look like it says "Brett," and it doesn't seem to resemble his autograph based on what I saw looking around the web.

Could anyone who knows a bit more about Red Wings' autographs help me out?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Has to end with FBL or T(name in reverse) and he had to have wore 71 or 17 in his carrer. So Brett hull except it looks nothing like hull and no 17 or 71 name really comes close. I think this is completely fake if you ask me. Only answer could be he won 2 cups elsewhere wore 17 or 71 elsewhere and a different number in Detroit and stuff like that

Number could be 77 but apparentaly only Coffey wore that

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I just wanna know what the numbers mean then. Or maybe they aren't even numbers

They are numbers. It's just how he signs #39. Two Nike swoops. :laugh:

195597.jpg

migrated.jpg

kdfsjljklgjfg

Apr 4, 2007
Gloversville, NY
Yeah, the number is what threw me off the most. I never would have guessed in a million years that was 39; I was so sure it was 17 until I saw Hasek's autograph elsewhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad