Need help for my hockey pool (propects)

tooley99

Aug 28, 2007
My team is complete for next year (Websimhockey) but I have a few draft picks left (2 or 3) that I would like to use to draft prospects that could help me in the future. For those who don't know how Websimhockey works, each player is rated in terms of speed, hockey sense, strength, passing, shooting, defense... based on what they do in the NHL. Position is not important. I'm looking for players with: biggest upside/potential and impact with their NHL team. Players that are still available:

Ryan Johansen
Vladimir Tarasenko
Tim Erixon
David Rundblad
Mattias Tedenby
Jacob Markstrom
Brendan Smith
Others are available (Connolly, Granlund, Kuznetsov, Gormley, ...), but those are the ones I thought were the most interesting

If you had to pick only 2, what would be your choice?

Leafssss

Jun 23, 2010
CANADA
You're looking for highest potential?

Then you should EASILY choose Tarasenko + Rundblad AINEC.

Potential franchise forward and amazing PMD (who lacks defensive instincts)

tooley99

Aug 28, 2007
I don't have any specific need right now. I just want to draft the best player available but I would like to draft at least one D (probably Rundblad).

Kevin Forbes

Jul 29, 2002
Nova Scotia
www.kforbesy.ca
How much are the stats weighted towards goaltenders?

If there's a premium on goalies (or if there's a lot of teams in the pool), I'd suggest Markstrom. The kid should be a starting goaltender in the near future.

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Johansen and Rundblad. Tarasenko would make it interesting, but until he's 100% coming over, I wouldn't consider him just yet.

Zepphead93

May 13, 2006
Ottawa, ONT
B Smith will win the Calder in 12/13

Brendan Smith & Tarasenko

Markstrom is falling fast in depth charts. He had knee surgery & "might" be ready for camp... Goalies w/ knee surgeries?? yikes

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Yeah, take Tarasenko and you will loser your hockey pool...The guy is staying in Russian for his final year of contract. Won't be playing for the Blues this year.

1. David Runblad
2. Brandon Gormley
3. Mattias Tedenby

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad