Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
I'll try...

1. Sidney Crosby = Forsberg
2. Gilbert Brule = Roenick
3. Jack Johnson = Jovanovski
4. Bobby Ryan = Iginla
5. Alex Bourret = grey area between Tootoo and St. Louis.
6. Tuukka Rask = ??
7. Guillaume Latendresse = Glen Murray
8. Benoit Pouliot = Elias
9. Marek Zagrapan = Erat
10. Jakub Kindl = Kuba

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
MS said:
From what I've seen, Kindl would be comparable to a guy like Filip Kuba. Big, smooth, smart defensive defender. Has nice skills, but not much of an offensive mentality. Strong but no mean streak.
I think you'll find that Kindl has more offensive talent than you're giving him credit for.... but definitely no mean streak. He's recently starting showing a lot more offense - whether that's a case of being let loose to do so, or just becoming more comfortable with the league - I don't know, but he's had some very, very good scoring chances of late. He's seen a little bit of PP time, but I expect to see him quarterback the PP next year.

markov`

Feb 23, 2003
Top 2 in the world
Visit site
Charlie_Girl49 said:
I think you'll find that Kindl has more offensive talent than you're giving him credit for.... but definitely no mean streak. He's recently starting showing a lot more offense - whether that's a case of being let loose to do so, or just becoming more comfortable with the league - I don't know, but he's had some very, very good scoring chances of late. He's seen a little bit of PP time, but I expect to see him quarterback the PP next year.

Which NHLer would you compare him to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad