OT: Need help finding a song

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
I only remember the music video and the beat.

The video is in black and white. It shows a boy steal a colored prism or pyramid thing that fits in his hands.

He then goes on the run from a guy in the woods. Near the end he gets in a row boat. I think he comes up to an actual pyramid and climbs it I believe after all the running I believe.

Its not that old of a song. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated. I have been trying to find it for like 2 days.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010

The video is in black and white. It shows a boy steal a colored prism or pyramid thing that fits in his hands.

He then goes on the run from a guy in the woods. Near the end he gets in a row boat. I think he comes up to an actual pyramid and climbs it I believe after all the running I believe.

Its not that old of a song. If anyone could help me it would be appreciated. I have been trying to find it for like 2 days.

Is it that Patrick Watson song ? We are drifting away or something like that ? The video is black and white and there is a row boat in the video.

pine*

Pretty sure it's this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad