NEED GM. 12 Team Dynasty

stami

Dec 5, 2009
Hello All!

I am the commish of a three year dynasty league. I have had a GM drop out, and I'm looking for a great active replacement.
The team is you would be taking over is listed below. The prospect farm team is 3 over the limit. Which means once to take over the team, you must move three prospects up, or drop them. Either way, you have to drop 3 players. Also Lindback and Hamilton are a MUST move. They are over 40 games. Also, this is a WEEKLY league!

Serious inquires please :)

PROSPECTS
Zemgus Girgensons (NYB)
Radek Faska
Roman Horak. Gp 0
Dougie Hamilton (Bruins) gp 0
Scott Glennie (Stars) gp 1
Anders Lindback (Predators) gp 38
Brandon Saad (Blackhawks) gp 2

CENTERS
Henrik Sedin
Sean Couturier
Tyler Ennis

LEFT WINGERS
Daniel Sedin
Max Pacoiretty
Henrik Zetterberg
Jamie Benn
Ryan Jones

RIGHT WINGERS
Matt Read
Teddy PurCell
Jaromir Jagr
Alex Hemsky
Jordan Eberle

DEFENSE
Brian Campbell
Keith Yandle
Marc-Andre Bergeron
Kevin Shattenkirk
Ryan Mcdonagh
Alex Goligoski

GOALTENDERS
Marc-Andre Fleury
Dwyane Roloson
Jonas Hiller

League info as followed.

POSITIONING
3 Centers, 3 Left wingers, 3 Right wingers, 4 Defensemen, 2 utilities, 2 goalies, 6 bench: 22 Max & A 5 player MAX farm team.

Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shorthanded Points (SHP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Blocks (BLK)

Goalie: Wins (W), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)

RULES:
THIS IS A WEEKLY LEAGUE. LINE-UPS MUST BE DONE BEFORE EVERY MONDAY.

PROSPECT DRAFT: . Any player that has been drafted by the NHL and has played under 40 games is considered a prospect.

Every year we will have a two round prospect draft. Which will give you a total of 7 prospects, unless you traded for more picks during the season. In that case, you will end up with your 5 prospects, plus the number of ones you draft.
Then you will have til the start of next season to cut back down to 5, by either cutting or moving prospects to your main roster. No prospects are eligible for pick up until the prospect draft is conducted.
You'll have 24 hours to make your pick during the draft in this Group Page. If you can't make your pick in time, email me your prospect list, and I'll just pick the top player from your list

PROSPECT LIMIT: Each team will have a limit of 5 Prospects

PROSPECT CALL UPS: You're allowed to call up, and down your prospects as much as you want.
When they reach the 40 NHL game limit, you either have to call up your prospect to the main roster, or you risk losing him to another team.

PROSPECT ADDS: After the prospect draft, you could add, and drop prospects if you want.
During the season, odds are, you'll have a prospect go over the 40 game limit. When you call your prospect up for good, you could replace the empty spot with a new prospect.
You are only allowed to make two prospect changes a month. Prospects that reach 40 Points have to be moved up before next season.

MAIN YAHOO DRAFT: It'll be a live draft whenever Yahoo opens up fantasy hockey

NON-ACTIVE TEAMS: If you can't be on a certain amount of days because something came up, please try to email me so that i know you'll be back.
If you don't email me at all, and you're not active for three weeks, I'll have to replace your team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad