Need a Replacement Manager For Yahoo Fantasy League - Draft Today at 2 PM Pacific

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I've opened up my fantasy hockey league to anybody that posts on HFBoards and would love to get a few more Bruin fans playing. Right now I've got 3 teams and I'd like to get at least 3 more teams before the draft which is this Sunday at 2 pm Pacific If you do sign up all I ask is that you show up for the draft and stay active all season. Take a look at the settings and see if you are interested in joining:

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Hockey league, 2018-19 HFBoards FHL

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
We've now got 6 teams signed up so I'm hopeful we can get to 8 teams by this Sunday. But even 6 teams makes for a competitive league.

Confirmed Teams
1 - CH Bruins ( Manager - BostonBob )
2 - Traviss's Team ( Manager - bossram )
3 - Mike's Majestic Team ( Manager - Mike )
4 - archangel's ghost ( Manager - Steve )
5 - NJRangers35 ( Manager - NJRangers35 )
6 - Hab killers ( Manager - Tmac37 )

- I need Mike and Steve to let me know what their HFBoards name are.

- I need all the Managers to check and make sure that their Yahoo e-mail notifications are turned on. On the league's main page go to " My Team " and then " Edit Team Info " and at the bottom of the page is " Fantasy E-Mails ". Make sure all 3 options are on " Yes " so you can get e-mails, trade proposals, etc from the other Managers. This is also the section where you can change your team name and add a team logo.

Last edited:

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
OK - we're now all filled up and ready to draft.

Confirmed Teams
2 - Traviss's Team ( Manager - bossram )
3 - Mike's Majestic Team ( Manager - Mike )
4 - archangel's ghost ( Manager - Archangel )
5 - NJRangers35 ( Manager - NJRangers35 )
6 - Hab killers ( Manager - Tmac37 )
7 - Gadget's team ( Manager - featherhawk )
8 - charles's Team ( Manager - Charles )

- I still need Mike and Charles to let me know what their HFBoards name are.

- I still need all the Managers to check and make sure that their Yahoo e-mail notifications are turned on. On the league's main page go to " My Team " and then " Edit Team Info " and at the bottom of the page is " Fantasy E-Mails ". Make sure all 3 options are on " Yes " so you can get e-mails, trade proposals, etc from the other Managers. This is also the section where you can change your team name and add a team logo.

- for the new players it's a good idea to do a few Mock Drafts before our draft on Sunday. This will give you an idea on how the drafts are run. I always advise new people to do at least 2 Mock Drafts - one drafting early in the first round and one drafting late in the first round. This way you can figure out your drafting strategy regardless of where you end up in our draft. Our draft starts at 2 pm Pacific on Sunday so the Draft Room will open around 1:45 pm and then everybody will find out their draft positions.

- if anybody has any questions about the league, the scoring settings or drafting strategy you can either PM me here at HFBoards or e-mail me at [email protected]

Last edited:

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
I've opened up my fantasy hockey league to anybody that posts on HFBoards and would love to get a few more Bruin fans playing. Right now I've got 3 teams and I'd like to get at least 3 more teams before the draft which is this Sunday at 2 pm Pacific If you do sign up all I ask is that you show up for the draft and stay active all season. Take a look at the settings and see if you are interested in joining:

Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Hockey league, 2018-19 HFBoards FHL
I can't, I work Sundays and wouldn't be available for any drafts before 6pm Pacific even that isn't a guarantee. :-(

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So Mike is officially MIA and I dropped him from the league. Looking for a replacement Manager ASAP since the draft is about 2 hours away.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
So Mike is officially MIA and I dropped him from the league. Looking for a replacement Manager ASAP since the draft is about 2 hours away.

Why didn't you simply let it auto draft for him? Wouldn't have slowed it down as he wouldn't be logged on, so it would just take the next player on the list by default. Seems like that would have been an easier solution than dumping him and scrambling to find a replacement.

MrMars

May 26, 2006
I would be interested if there is a spot free. Looks like there was? John D's team

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Why didn't you simply let it auto draft for him? Wouldn't have slowed it down as he wouldn't be logged on, so it would just take the next player on the list by default. Seems like that would have been an easier solution than dumping him and scrambling to find a replacement.

Good points. I had an alternate ready to go but then he bailed on me too due to family issues so that's why I ended up scrambling.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
So we're filled up again and ready to draft.

Final List of Confirmed Teams
2 - the bosses ( Manager - bossram )
3 - archangel's ghost ( Manager - Archangel )
4 - NJRangers35 ( Manager - NJRangers35 )
5 - Hab killers ( Manager - Tmac37 )
6 - Hossa in the Hall! ( Manager - featherhawk )
7 - Desert Knights ( Manager - DesertDweller )
8 - John D's Team ( Manager - MrMars )

Once the draft is over could all the Managers check and make sure that their Yahoo e-mail notifications are turned on and that they are showing an e-mail address that you check regularly. On the league's main page go to " My Team " and then " Edit Team Info " and at the bottom of the page is " Fantasy E-Mails ". Make sure all 3 options are on " Yes " so you can get e-mails, trade proposals, etc from the other Managers. This is also the section where you can change your team name and add a team logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad