3)ADA In Pressbox
4)Smith waived
5)Skjei banged up
6)Kampfer being exposed has led to him out of rotation

Reactions: kovazub94

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
This move is just another head scratcher to me.
The team needs to keep the puck out of their own net and DEFEND.
With this move, they're clearly looking to continue pushing the offense while abandoning the obvious.
So stupid.
Bring up Graves!!

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
With this move, they're clearly looking to continue pushing the offense while abandoning the obvious.
So stupid.
Bring up Graves!!
Have you ever watched Pionk?

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
So stupid.
Bring up Graves!!

Really want to see Graves. I think he gets his shot after the TDL. I just hope he isn't going the way of like a Dane Byers or Ivan Baranka or Jarko Immonen. All three of those guys had really good preseasons, were solid in the minors, were fine when called up, but just never got past that AHL level.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Really want to see Graves. I think he gets his shot after the TDL. I just hope he isn't going the way of like a Dane Byers or Ivan Baranka or Jarko Immonen. All three of those guys had really good preseasons, were solid in the minors, were fine when called up, but just never got past that AHL level.

I was really expecting him to make his mark this season but unfortunately it didn't happen.
I'm rooting for him though.
We'll see..

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I would assume Pionk was chosen just based on handedness

If Graves was a righty he would have gotten called up

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Might be a trade.

But that Smith-ADA pair last night. Woof. When Tim Schaller schools you like a son of a *****, you need to get sent down.

Also heard BOS is interested in Nash.

Nash showed up last night.
Stop. ADA is a kid. McD has been walked like that numerous times this year. The season is lost. Let the kid play and learn

Reactions: Gardner McKay

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I was really expecting him to make his mark this season but unfortunately it didn't happen.
I'm rooting for him though.
We'll see..
Don't worry, he'll get his call soon enough. I'm rooting for him too, but do have some concerns about his lateral agility and his slow windup on that cannon.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Don't worry, he'll get his call soon enough. I'm rooting for him too, but do have some concerns about his lateral agility and his slow windup on that cannon.

This team hasn't had a shot like that on the PP for as long as I can remember.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Christ I’d hope they’d have been talking this whole time!!!

We all know this is AdA sitting. No way AV puts them both in.

Kampfer will keep his spot

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
This team hasn't had a shot like that on the PP for as long as I can remember.
Doesn't matter if it's too slow of a windup. Ya know that Zibanejad kid you always mumble about his quite the one-timer. Maybe you've seen it ;)

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC

He doesn’t move well enough to be an nhler. We agree here. I like him but he’s got a lot of what mcilrarh has in terms of his inability to move laterally and or stop and go. He’s not in the plans long term imo.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Doesn't matter if it's too slow of a windup. Ya know that Zibanejad kid you always mumble about his quite the one-timer. Maybe you've seen it ;)

Go ahead..Feed the bears :laugh:

Smith waived?
Today is a good day!

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Yup..Here I go with wanting to focus on defense again.
Because that's totally irrelevant in hockey.
What was I thinking?!

You said that you didn't watch Hartford games (be honest here) but in meantime you're up in arms because Pionk got called up instead of Graves? Just need to fume?

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
You said that you didn't watch Hartford games (be honest here) but in meantime you're up in arms because Pionk got called up instead of Graves? Just need to fume?

No, I'm not up in arms at all.
I very aware of what type of game Pionk brings, not knocking him at all but with the current status of the team, I feel like they should be bringing up a more defensive minded D.
They gave up 7 goals last night.
I hardly see how that would be an outlandish request..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad