Neal Pionk with a pretty nasty goal...GOTY Candidate?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
At2LdWZ.png

You know you made a good play when your coach goes "WTF"

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
This kid is so talented but he gives me polio in the defensive zone. I hope we can coach him up.

I remember a Ranger defenseman with similar skill set and body type who had similar struggles at his age, but showed the same offensive flashes. And he eventually turned out to be pretty good. We can only hope.

Reactions: Machinehead

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I remember a Ranger defenseman with similar skill set and body type who had similar struggles at his age, but showed the same offensive flashes. And he eventually turned out to be pretty good. We can only hope.

Fingers crossed.

I don't wanna give up on Pionk because he can do things like this.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
So this is what we want. A guy skating untouched end to end like its a pickup game? Like is that it? Take hitting away? Nobody even tried to bump him to slow him down lol. Soft fans are super duper impressed and normal hockey fans think what soft defense. You guys suck.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
So this is what we want. A guy skating untouched end to end like its a pickup game? Like is that it? Take hitting away? Nobody even tried to bump him to slow him down lol. Soft fans are super duper impressed and normal hockey fans think what soft defense. You guys suck.
It was an impressive play and Montreal played it pathetically soft. Plenty of great end to end rushes have happened all throughout the history of the game, it's not some new phenomenon. Teams played joke defense for literally decades.

Nobody forced MTL to play that like white bread.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
It was an impressive play and Montreal played it pathetically soft. Plenty of great end to end rushes have happened all throughout the history of the game, it's not some new phenomenon. Teams played joke defense for literally decades.

Nobody forced MTL to play that like white bread.

At this point, the NHL ISSS forcing it. Did you see the "penalty" on Vesey??? Awful. Every game I watch it seems this kind of stuff happens. Nobody wants to touch anybody anymore. Sticks, body checks, nothing. The game is full of soft players and phantom calls. They're all afraid of letting their team down and then a suspension for social media to get ahold of so their kids can get berated in school. It's sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad