Neal and Cliche Deserve More Ice?

Leafs 67 and Waiting

Jul 15, 2005
USA
These two need to see more ice for Canada. The forwards on the second and third lines have not been getting the job done.

It is time to change things around for the final and these two should get there shot.

Go Canada Go:yo:

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
While there are a variety of things I'd do differently with Canada too, I think we've pretty much passed the point of no return on that. The risk of changing things up is greater than the odds of a reward at this point. One game to go, they pretty much have to stick with the gameplan and combinations that have got them here, I'd say, even if I think they could have reached this stage more effectively with something different.

Adam91

Dec 19, 2005
Toronto
Go ahead.

Just make sure its O'Marra's icetime that their taking away. The guy has been absolutly terrible. His play has made me question wheither the NHL is even in his future. The key reason Canada even tied the game today was they got O'Marra off the PP, something that should have happened ages ago.

Never mind Neal. The guy they should be feeding icetime is Darren Helm. KNOWONE talks about this guy and besides Toews(star forward), Russell(star dman) and Price(starting, star goalie) I beleive he has definitly been Canada's best player. Not bad for a guy many thouht was a longshot at best to make this team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->