GDT: NDSF Game 5 Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Listening to the game on 690 instead of watching Leafsnet. Any pressbox camera shots of MB so far? If so, does he look relaxed? Nervous? Like one of the Golden Girls?

Reactions: Doc McKenna

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Isn't that what we complain he does the most? Keep the lines as is this game.
I meant those 2 lines specifically.

Tatar to Kazakstan. Maybe reunite Toffoli-Danault-Gally? Hopefully Lehkonen or Evans are good to go next game and play them with Suzuki-CC.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Not much has changed from the other games. The score is different, but the Habs just can't compete with the speed of the game.

But you can see once you get Campbell in some distress around the crease, he doesn't deal with it very well. There's been very little stress on him this series with routine shot after routine shot.

Their D haven't been tested much at all either. If they were a football team playing on grass their Jerseys would look pristine.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Staal needs to be a little more alert. He looks like a 4th liner, not a former skilled player like scorey

Staal has attained a whole other level of suckage. Maybe there's an injury at play but we got nowhere close to the Minny Staal, which many of us thought we might still have gotten when he was acquired.

8n1mOJg.gif

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Hurts my soul.

Watching Weber there was just... :cry:

Looks more like he has a lower-body injury rather than upper-body... I think his clinic to treat the injury is also somewhere in the blue paint near Price. Keeps lying down there all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad