GDT: NDSF Game 1: Montreal Canadiens vs Winnipeg Jets 6/2/21 Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMslm

Jun 16, 2018
Habs can’t play like that last 10 min because Jets will make them pay.

And if we take this, they need to remember they one game one last series too

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Carey Price did saves their asses again in the 2nd period but on the positive side, Habs are also getting a lot of 2-on-1 and odd man rushes which we had a lot of trouble getting against the Leafs. It's way easier to enter their zone.

We without doing anything, we keep putting some of their players on the shelf.....was the same thing against the Leafs.

And funny fact....we still have Tatar, Lehkonen and Romanov waiting.
Going well, let's close this one.

Price is already in their heads.

Both goalies really. Habs had multiple grade A chances to get that 4th one.

Reactions: Milhouse40

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Sportsnet needs to find more people like Kevin Bieksa. I'm actually interested by what he has to say and unlike some others on the panel, he has actually played with many of the players still in the leauge,
He is awesome i agree with you. Only one worth listening to on that staff and by far

Reactions: donghabs98

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
he's worth at least 3 million.

Will be interesting to see what he gets in the offseason.

If we can get him to $2 million, we need to be all over it.

He'll be 37 in the next playoffs. He had a great year in Dallas and signed near league minimum later in FA season to start on the taxi squad. I will be surprised if he gets more than 1.5 million.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Carey Price did saves their asses again in the 2nd period but on the positive side, Habs are also getting a lot of 2-on-1 and odd man rushes which we had a lot of trouble getting against the Leafs. It's way easier to enter their zone.

We without doing anything, we keep putting some of their players on the shelf.....was the same thing against the Leafs.

And funny fact....we still have Tatar, Lehkonen and Romanov waiting.
Going well, let's close this one.

Price is already in their heads.
you must've missed Helleybuck's saves on byron and Armia among others in that period

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
I told my Leaf buds, and I am telling my Hab buddies. This Montreal team, has something real serious going on. they are not ever flying around the ice, they just pound and then pounce. Like the dream playoff team.

Just as the the Leafs, the Jets seem to be skating in mud.

Much more fun to watch now, as they are beating up a team, I have no affection for.

When you play in front of a guy as good as Carey Price, your game just swells. Brings out huge confidence in you.

Habs might be missing this and might be missing that, but they have Price and Weber turning back the clock.

I dont know if Bergevin, had this vision of a team in his sights, but I have to think he is starting to get a bit of quebecois love. has to be.

Reactions: Habs13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad