GDT: NDQF Game 6: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens 5/29/21 7:30pm EST CBC, SN, TVA, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
it's blatant the refs and the league are against us at this point and this series just proved it
It's funny though, I didn't see the Leafs help Gary Buttman out with the whole John Scott fiasco. I guess Bergevin's truly just a little bitch.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Went outside to take in an absolutely gorgeous sunset here tonight and just came back in so I missed the entire 1st period. Was hoping for a Habs lead but at least they're not losing and from reading this thread it seems the guys showed up tonight so far.

Wished they had a lead going into the 2nd here though.

Do you have a lobster update for us? How many have you scarfed so far? I'm still at zero.

Reactions: sheed36

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Why are we booing galch he never asked to be traded lol I still like him

I'm happy for the kid because in Toronto, he seems to have found a semblance of his game back.

But booing former players, this is not new. Only a few players get ovations when they returned. Koivu was one of them. Everyone else, they get booed.

In Galchenyuk's case, not only is he a former player, but he's also someone who's hurt the Habs a few times this series.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I hope they keep the pressure in the second. More often than not they tend to completely deflate after strong starts where they don't score.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I'm happy for the kid because in Toronto, he seems to have found a semblance of his game back.

But booing former players, this is not new. Only a few players get ovations when they returned. Koivu was one of them. Everyone else, they get booed.

In Galchenyuk's case, not only is he a former player, but he's also someone who's hurt the Habs a few times this series.
You forgot P.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->