Post-Game Talk: {NCAA} Wisconsin Sweeps Minnesota (Caufield - 3G, 2A & Gorniak - 1G, 1A)

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Is it just me or is Caufield a much better passer since watching Zegras dominate with passing at the WJC? Almost seems like he’s gotten a taste for it.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Sucks we missed out on Holloway, loved him in the draft.

Would of been great to get our hands on him, shame

So how bout those badgers sticking it to the 2nd best team in the country so far , Caufield really helps them be a competitive team offensively it's nuts, along with weissbach and Holloway sure, but this is 32 points in 20 games now, utterly impressed
And they lost turcotte to the pros too after last year

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Is it just me or is Caufield a much better passer since watching Zegras dominate with passing at the WJC? Almost seems like he’s gotten a taste for it.

It's just you. ;)

Caufield always was a good passer. He's improved that aspect of his game this year. But even though his best skill set is his goal scoring ability, he always was a good playmaker.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
On the ncaa website, the first goal is listed as Cole Caufield 17th, is it wrong ?

Forget it, they made the change.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
A lousy two assists!? Can Cole stack on his brother's stats as well? They are both Caufield's. Who will figure it out?

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017

The WJC exemplified how bad the Caufield line chemistry was. None of those three players wanted to pass to one another.

Why hasn't he scored yet

He's a bust is the only answer.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's just you. ;)

Caufield always was a good passer. He's improved that aspect of his game this year. But even though his best skill set is his goal scoring ability, he always was a good playmaker.

I feel like he would instantaneously help our NHL power play lol, like, stick him on it tomorrow and I bet it looks better right away

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Wisconsin makes it 4-1. Minnesota make a goalie change. And on the first shot against him, Wisconsin makes it 5-1.

It's cool because as we follow Caufield, you hope a prospects team does well as well, and then out of nowhere you have a bunch of habs fans propping up the wisconsin fanbase lmao (and hobey baker voting lol)
Like now I hope wisconsin goes far now lol, and caufield is a huuuuuge reason why they have a chance at anything too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad