OT: NCAA Thread v8

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
LSU-Michigan First Half is going to be a higher total than the Colorado-FSU full game.

Reactions: JXC

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
UGA hired his position coach at WVU and they have a need with four DB's from last year's team entering the draft. He would probably shine at STAR in Athens.

Yeah he’s obviously one of the better safeties in the country. So most could use him. But it’s a legitimate need for Penn State as well. They don’t have a proven safety next to Brisker currently.

The WVU boards think he’s headed to Penn State but we’ll see.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
This has been on my mind lately...

Spencer Lee won his third NCAA final the other day with no ACLs. He’s going to compete in the Olympic Trials in week with no ACLs. What a complete f***ing maniac

Say Hey Kid

it's better to burn out than to fade awa
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Baylor and Gonzaga combined only have 1 double digit seed in their entire half of the bracket. This is the biggest year of the favorite I've seen in half a century of watching.

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Michigan_Wolverines_logo.svg

I'm in first place in my pool with an 85.7% win percentage.

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Really hoping Michigan wins it all.My dad went there so I grew up rooting for them.Some of my first sports memories are of Charles Woodson and that team.It would be really nice to see them succeed after the last couple decades of letdowns in the football program

Reactions: Hawkman

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I’d be surprised if the Zags don’t win it. They’ve beaten everyone by double digits this year except WVU.

Say Hey Kid

Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Really hoping Michigan wins it all.My dad went there so I grew up rooting for them.Some of my first sports memories are of Charles Woodson and that team.It would be really nice to see them succeed after the last couple decades of letdowns in the football program
Agreed. My folks met there. The Zags have only been to 1 Final Four. They're the most over rated program in history.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Baylor would nuke Gonzaga.

Michigan will have to play very well to defeat UCLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->