NCAA Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Penn State desperately needs to hit the transfer portal for a QB this offseason.
I think they need to hit it for a coach and AD as well

Some of the stuff coming out about Franklin this past year (off the field) is not stuff you want to see from a head coach. Telling players to lie or cover-up investigations with police just to avoid other players getting in trouble.

**** him.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I think they need to hit it for a coach and AD as well

Some of the stuff coming out about Franklin this past year (off the field) is not stuff you want to see from a head coach. Telling players to lie or cover-up investigations with police just to avoid other players getting in trouble.

**** him.

If true sure but that kid already had one lawsuit tossed out by the courts to this point.

But ultimately he’s got a $38M+ buyout so without cause he’s likely not going anywhere.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
What a country.

In other news, JTD is giving me 2019 Trask vibes.

He signed a new extension this offseason so it’s a relatively new deal.

But yeah in general the buyouts are insane. But on other hand I get it as fans are delusional at every school to some degree with where their program stands in a sport that’s essentially been dominated by 1-2 teams for the last decade or so.

Reactions: flyershockey

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
He signed a new extension this offseason so it’s a relatively new deal.

But yeah in general the buyouts are insane. But on other hand I get it as fans are delusional at every school to some degree with where their program stands in a sport that’s essentially been dominated by 1-2 teams for the last decade or so.
College football fanbases are the absolute worst. It's either you're the next Bama/Clemson, or burn it down and get someone better.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
So does Ian Book have any NFL potential at all? The reason I ask is that I have heard the crews from two different networks big him up now. I'm assuming that it's just the usual, or that he is an especially nice kid, but I thought I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad