OT: NCAA thread v4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Hulu’s got a menu like Comcast does where it shows a graphic of the teams playing & sortable by sports. Problem is it doesn’t really refresh well.

I honestly can’t wait to switch back to cable.

for some reason my hulu does not have live sports. do i have to purchase a special sports package? or is my smart tv not smart

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
thank you. That explains it. hmm pay 50 or stream for free. tough decision.

I’m honestly probably going to go back to cable soon anyway. The market is somewhat kind of correcting itself as the streaming services all always raising their prices now too.

It’s an inferior product & you’re not even making huge savings as much anymore anyway.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I’m honestly probably going to go back to cable soon anyway. The market is somewhat kind of correcting itself as the streaming services all always raising their prices now too.

It’s an inferior product & you’re not even making huge savings as much anymore anyway.

We have to get Directv or Dish out here because of the terrible internet, and the problem with them is that you have to sign these two-year agreements. So they can just drop FS1 or a local channel for a month or two and there's nothing you can do about it without paying the penalty to get out of the contract. The only equalizer is that these dropped channels are happening all the time on both systems. But Directv is infinitely better in general.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad