NCAA STYLE TOP 10...

PEPSIHEAD

May 15, 2004
I’ve been thinking for some time that it would be a good idea to have a top 10, maybe just top 5, similar to NCAA football and basketball.

Anyone tht wanted to, would submit their picks on an agreed upon day each week, and points would be allotted for first second third and so on. A first place vote would be say 5 points, a second 4 points and so on.

All the votes would be tabulated and there is our top 10, or 5.

Please let me know if there is interest in this.

Reactions: TheCoach

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
I’ve been thinking for some time that it would be a good idea to have a top 10, maybe just top 5, similar to NCAA football and basketball.

Anyone tht wanted to, would submit their picks on an agreed upon day each week, and points would be allotted for first second third and so on. A first place vote would be say 5 points, a second 4 points and so on.

All the votes would be tabulated and there is our top 10, or 5.

Please let me know if there is interest in this.

This already exists.

If you think of the OHL as analogous to a conference in NCAA football, then the entire CHL is the NCAA. CHL top ten covers what you describe.

PEPSIHEAD

May 15, 2004
This already exists.

If you think of the OHL as analogous to a conference in NCAA football, then the entire CHL is the NCAA. CHL top ten covers what you describe.

I was talking more just about this board. Not the CHL rankings which I know already exist. I thought it might be fun to see what our fellow posters thought.

Maybe I was wrong. That’s ok.

Reactions: TheCoach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->