NCAA Question (Saviano, Shields etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VINMONTY

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
I was wondering if someone could help me out and tell me where these NCAA players have signed to play next year:
Steve Saviano (UNH) - I don't think he has been signed which is surprising, I thought someone would give him a chance.
Nathan Martz (UNH) - NYR draft pick...just wondering if they signed him or is he an UFA
Michael Ayers (UNH) - Hawks draft pick...was he let go since they are pretty crowded in net?
Mark Mullen (BU)
Sean Fields (BU) - Might have signed with an ECHL team?
JD Forrest (BC) - Carolina draft pick...I thought I heard he might be going to Finland to play like Rafalski did?
Brett Peterson- Might have signed with an ECHL team?
Colin Shields- I believe was a Flyers draft pick...looked good Fr/ Soph year but don't know what happened after that.
Marco Rosa- Stars draft pick I think..just wondering if they signed him or is he an UFA

Thanks!

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Colin Shields is on a tryout for San Jose in the Pacific tourney.

I guess if he doesnt catch on there, he'll try to get an ECHL contract or head home for more money.

TMHUNH

Feb 27, 2003
NH
Visit site
VINMONTY said:
I was wondering if someone could help me out and tell me where these NCAA players have signed to play next year:
Steve Saviano (UNH) - I don't think he has been signed which is surprising, I thought someone would give him a chance.
Nathan Martz (UNH) - NYR draft pick...just wondering if they signed him or is he an UFA
Michael Ayers (UNH) - Hawks draft pick...was he let go since they are pretty crowded in net?
Mark Mullen (BU)
Sean Fields (BU) - Might have signed with an ECHL team?
JD Forrest (BC) - Carolina draft pick...I thought I heard he might be going to Finland to play like Rafalski did?
Brett Peterson- Might have signed with an ECHL team?
Colin Shields- I believe was a Flyers draft pick...looked good Fr/ Soph year but don't know what happened after that.
Marco Rosa- Stars draft pick I think..just wondering if they signed him or is he an UFA

Thanks!

Saviano - Signed with Lowell (AHL)
Martz - I actually don't know but he wasnt at NYR rookie camp
Ayers - Let go by Chicago, signed in the ECHL (Charlotte)
Mullen,Fields - Haven't heard anything, which is surprising to me
Forrest - Yeah, he signed overseas with Saipa in Finland
Peterson - Signed in Charlotte (ECHL) along with Dziama (and Ayers)
Shields was mentioned and I dont know anything on Rosa

bekarfan

Sep 27, 2004
Henniker, NH
Martz

I believe when Vancouver assigned players to Manitoba Martz was released. Anyhow, he signed with the Long Beach Ice Dogs of the ECHL and is reportedly attending the Rochester Americans training camp.
link

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Marco Rosa has been signed by the Ice Dogs of the ECHL, and will be attending the Hamilton Bulldogs training camp, due to an agreement between, the Canadiens, Bulldogs and Icedogs, who signed an affilation this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad