NCAA Frozen Four

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Watching the way UMD moves the puck on the PP makes me hate Jamie Kompon and the Kings PP even more.

:laugh:

Thought the same thing about Carolina's powerplay. But Faulk's performance in this game thus far gives hope for the future of their PP.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
explain this

Using the Islanders as an example

We have 2 players that play for UND Brock Nelson(41 games 8G-13A-21P) and Jason Gregoire(34 games 25G-18A-43P). At this point in time Gregoire(who is almost 3 years older) is a much better player, but in terms of prospects for the Islanders future Nelson is the much better prospect because chances are when he fully develops and ages a few years he will turn out the better player

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
:laugh:

Thought the same thing about Carolina's powerplay. But Faulk's performance in this game thus far gives hope for the future of their PP.

Faulk was a great pick by Carolina. You guys got a really good one there. I'm a big fan of his.

Interesting to see if he does indeed sign after the tournament as has been heavily rumored. Going out with a Championship could make that decision a lot easier for him.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Sheahan has had a lot of chances but cant seem to get the bounces, story of his season.

He has thrown a couple big hits though, looks like the wings might have a powerforward on the way

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
It will be an all WCHA Championship game. ;)

Anyway, both team's goalies played an extremely shakey first period. They've both settled down now, especially Reiter. I think the Bulldogs will start pulling away here shortly. Even more so if Notre Dame continues to go to the box.

EDIT: And there's another prototypical PP goal for Duluth.

Toasty95

Sep 8, 2010
Markham, ON
Just tuned in for the start of the third. Can anyone tell me their general impressions of the game so far? Pretty soft goal there..

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Just tuned in for the start of the third. Can anyone tell me their general impressions of the game so far? Pretty soft goal there..

Neither goalie has played well but Reiter (UMD) has been the better of the two.

Story so far has basically been UMD's PP which converted on 3 of their first 4 PPs.

Ever since that SHG ND has regained a lot of the momentum they hadn't had since early on in the game. Should be a great finish.

Toasty95

Sep 8, 2010
Markham, ON
Neither goalie has played well but Reiter (UMD) has been the better of the two.

Story so far has basically been UMD's PP which converted on 3 of their first 4 PPs.

Ever since that SHG ND has regained a lot of the momentum they hadn't had since early on in the game. Should be a great finish.

Thanks. No allegiances in this game for me so I'm just hoping for the excitement and intencity I've seen so far to continue.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Great season by Notre Dame. Nothing to hang their heads on.

Congrats to UMD. They're a lot of fun to watch. They deserve to be in the championship game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jon Merrill scores for Michigan. 1-0 in the 1st

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
North Dakota gets a power play, but this feels like a 1-0 game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Being a Sioux fan is just like being a Flyers fan. Hunwick is flat out off the charts

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
The California kid ices it with the empty netter.

Congrats to Michigan and Hunwick most of all.

Should be a great game on Saturday.

Minnesota-Duluth vs. Michigan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad