( NBC ) Boston at Vancouver - Game 7 of 2011 Stanley Cup Final

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
NBC is airing some recent Cup clinching games ( 90 minute versions ) over the next few weeks. Of main interest around here is Game 7 of the 2011 Final which airs Sunday at 2:30 pm Eastern. Here's the schedule so far:

Sunday April 12th - Chicago at Philadelphia ( Game 6 of the 2010 Stanley Cup Final ) 1 pm Eastern
Sunday April 12th - Boston at Vancouver ( Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final ) 2:30 pm Eastern

Saturday April 18th - New Jersey at LA Kings ( Game 6 of the 2012 Stanley Cup Final ) 3 pm Eastern
Saturday April 18th - NY Rangers at LA Kings ( Game 5 of the 2014 Stanley Cup Final ) 4:30 pm Eastern

Sunday April 19th - Chicago at Boston ( Game 6 of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final ) 3 pm Eastern
Sunday April 19th - TB Lightning at Chicago ( Game 6 of the 2015 Stanley Cup Final ) 4:30 pm Eastern

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm guessing NESN will have a 2-hour version of game 6 in about a week or so, no? They've been replaying the first, second, and third rounds from 2011 over the past 3-4 weeks. They do a pretty admirable job of not cutting any of the action in games that don't go into OT. Tonight and Monday are games 6 and 7 of the third round.

Just checked my DVR - next week from Tuesday-Saturday at 8:30-10:30 PM are games 1-5, but who knows, they may futz around with the schedule. They take a break on Sundays typically (for a Mooreonathon), and the following Monday and Tuesday nights would almost have to be games 6-7, possibly at a slightly different time.

Of course, this doesn't help our compatriots across the country and around the globe. But if you're local, stick with NESN to get the director's cut! And no ticker most of the time - and when they do have the ticker, it's a tweet ticker of a player live-tweeting Q&As from the game.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Thanks for the heads up will watch after I get back from my moms tomorrow.

I guess we’ll get G7 Tampa tomorrow night on NESN and the entire Van series next week.

Sure hope I am able to visit Vancouver in December.

Reactions: talkinaway

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Never get enough of that Bruins/Canucks game 7 . I will be recording it for sure .Also going to watch that Bruins/Hawks game 6 for the first time since smashing my remote on the coffee table , batteries flying everywhere and swearing in disgust for quite some time . 2 Cups in 3 years would have been so sweet

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $260.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $40.00