NBA Question/Trivia

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
Does anyone know the record for most consecutive points by one player including both teams? That is, most points straight without anyone on their own team or the opposition scoring?

I believe Carmelo Anthony has the regular season record for ONE TEAM (the opponents scored during his run) and Lebron went off against Detroit for like 25 straight in the playoffs in 2007. But I'm looking for the streak for one player on the court scoring consecutive points without an interruption from either team.

I can't find the answer in looking through record books and Googling.

I know Kobe, in his last game with the Lakers down 96-86 with 2:16 left, scored 13 straight without Utah or any other Laker scoring putting them up 99-96. Is this the record? I mean it would be pretty incredible if so. BTW, Lakers won 101-96 with Clarkson getting the last hoop (assisted by Bryant).

My Best-Carey

Bluesguru

Aug 10, 2014
St. Louis
Can’t find anything on it either. How is that possible? 13 has to be in the running. While searching, found 2 interesting facts. Walter Davis scoring 34 points in a row without a miss. He opened up game like that. And who can forget Reggie Miller putting up 8 straight points in 9 seconds on Knicks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad