Injury Report: NBA players testing positive for coronavirus

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Gobert is an idiot.

He definitely is the Defensive Player of the Year.
He managed to shut the whole league down.
:baghead:

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
What do you mean exactly?

The fact that he joked around like a dickhead and touched all the reporters microphones/phones etc, making light of a very serious thing... and hey whaddya know? Irony overload - he contracts the disease and shuts down the entire league.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Good chance Mitchell isn’t the only one Gobert gave it to. Wow, how stupid can someone be at this time?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
well the good news is that only two of the jazz players have it

but still, what a ******* moron gobert is

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Once this all settles down i don't think Gobert ever plays another game in a Jazz uniform. ESPN is reporting his teammates weren't at all happy with the bullshit he was pulling before this all happened and i can't imagine that's gotten any better with how the last 24 hours have unfolded.

This dumbass had no regard for safety and could have put his teammates careers and lives at in jeopardy (even if the virus seems to leave the young and healthy relatively alone, but still the chance is non zero) and this could still end up much worse depending how many other players/staff end up with it.

He deserves all the scorn sans the crazy shit like death threats.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Once this all settles down i don't think Gobert ever plays another game in a Jazz uniform. ESPN is reporting his teammates weren't at all happy with the bullshit he was pulling before this all happened and i can't imagine that's gotten any better with how the last 24 hours have unfolded.

This dumbass had no regard for safety and could have put his teammates careers and lives at in jeopardy (even if the virus seems to leave the young and healthy relatively alone, but still the chance is non zero) and this could still end up much worse depending how many other players/staff end up with it.

He deserves all the scorn sans the crazy shit like death threats.
How do you know it was him that contracted the virus initially? Maybe Mitchell or Mudiay spread it to him? This is a bit ridiculous.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
How do you know it was him that contracted the virus initially? Maybe Mitchell or Mudiay spread it to him? This is a bit ridiculous.
Global pandemic where the league is taking special precautions to try and prevent the spread, and he’s acting like a short bus kid touching up everyone, touching all the microphones and devices etc. How much dumber could he be?

I don’t even care whether he initially contracted or not, I’d want rid of him on pure stupidity alone.

Reactions: SnS

SupremeNachos

Dec 6, 2011
Minnesota
Is there any possibility that the Jazz or the NBA steps in when this is all over and suspends him for some games or even look into terminating his contract? The news of him touching his teammates and staff in the locker room because he thought it was all a joke is what I'd use as a reason. I only ask because in Italy they are charging people with manslaughter if you don't have a written note that says you can be out of your house.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad