Post-Game Talk: NBA ECF GAME 6 - Celtics collapse in 4th Q and are done

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I am sorry, BS about Harward

I feel like people really underestimate Gordon as a player. He was ballin before he hurt his other foot. A healthy Hayward helps us win. He came back to spark this team still hurt. And people still hate on him. Meanwhile Kemba has an injury that never healed or got better before the NBA restarted and clearly it showed in these playoffs. He was not 100% either. I worry more about Kemba than Gordon.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I feel like people really underestimate Gordon as a player. He was ballin before he hurt his other foot. A healthy Hayward helps us win. He came back to spark this team still hurt. And people even hate on him. Meanwhile, Kemba has an injury that never healed or got better before the NBA restarted, and clearly, it showed in these playoffs. He was not 100% either. I worry more about Kemba than Gordon.

I was not a supporter of Harward after he came back from his ankle injury. I am still not. I don't give him credit as you do for coming back to the bubble. He was willing to leave for his baby before the injury. He is injury prone and too undependable for my taste. I am not happy with Kemba Walker he is too small and couldn't deliver during the uplevel playoffs. I want size and muscle ofcourse with talent. I am not asking for too much, ha ha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->