OT: NBA Discussion Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
They just compared the guy Charlotte drafted to Michael Carter Williams. Hornets fans everywhere must be rejoicing they are trading him to the Clippers after hearing that.

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Seriously, wtf is wrong with the nba? Why the f*** they made these rookies wear the hat from a team when they were already traded?

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
What is wrong with Philly? So so stupid.

He was perfect for them. At some point you gotta come out of the rebuild and go for it.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Forgive me if this has been answered. Whats the deal with that reporter from ESPN tweeting out the first 6 picks? Does the NBA draft operate different or is this guy Edward Snowden for the NBA?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
This team has broken my heart too many times, but I think I'm slowly warming up to the idea of watching the knicks more often again. It should be interesting to see how this new coach & the kids do with all of the pressure off with KP potentially out all year...at least until Dolan gets distract by a new shiny & f***s everything up again.

If the coach is as good at developing young players as everyone is saying he is; then maybe Porzi will come back to find Knox & Ntilikina are ready to start sidekicking it up with him. Which in turn, actually gets Kyrie excited enough to do something as stupid as spending part of his prime trying to save the knicks...

...plus I like the idea of using our 2nd rounder on a mobile & talented 7 footer who was a top 11 recruit a year ago; before he sat out a whole season due to mysterious NCAA shenanigans. I'm all for giving this "developmental" coach as much raw talent to develop as we can.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
What's worse is next year's draft is shit. Picking the worst year for KP to miss a season.

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
LEBRON, KCP, Lance Stevenson, and Javale McGee are LAKERs! I've been a fan since 75. LAKERS VS KNICKS FINALS! ;) Knicks sign Hezonja.

Last edited:

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Knicks picked up what I think is a pretty good player in Hezonja. Misused by Orlando.
Disagree. If you like top 5 Euro picks, Doncic will be a top 4 rookie, as good as Kukoc, and maybe the 2nd best Euro ever. We're going to the Lakers/Hawks game.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Disagree. If you like top 5 Euro picks, Doncic will be a top 4 rookie, as good as Kukoc, and maybe the 2nd best Euro ever. We're going to the Lakers/Hawks game.

Did you get drunk off the LBJ news and somehow end up on the Rangers board celebrating the Lakers with a bunch of Knicks fans?

Reactions: Inferno

a tribe cq

That’s just like…your opinion man.
Jan 15, 2013
Hezonja move is great, if he comes anywhere close to his potential it's a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad