OT: NBA Discussion Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClutchTom

May 25, 2004
currently Kraków, Poland
If you don't think LeBron is the GOAT by now, I don't know what to tell you.

He's inhuman.

He was given 2/1 odds by one betting site to go for a 40 point triple double tonight. That feat has been accomplished 8 times before in history.

Privileged to have watched him his entire career. And as a Knick fan, I hated him for spurning us in 2010... But it's too much now. It's too clear. I don't think there will ever be another player like him.

UAGoalieGuy

Dec 29, 2005
Richmond, VA
I think the big question now is does he stay in Cleveland? Cleveland isn't really in the position to add better players to support him.

Hes proven he can do it basically by himself, but does he want to do for the rest of his career? Or does he go to a Philadelphia or Houston?

What hes done this post season has cemented his status as at least an equal to Jordan career wise and still has seasons to play.

Reactions: will1066

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
I saw MJ and all the championships, and he was a sight to behold. But LeBron is just something else. I mean, I've never seen a single player so consistently able to will an otherwise mediocre club to success like he can. It's not recency bias. He's just the best player I've ever seen play the game. Amazing.

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Jordan had Pippen as a sidekick.Best LeBron has ever had (with the Cavs) is Love,and hes nowhere near Pippens level.What LeBron is doing year after year with these Cavs teams is truly amazing.

Reactions: will1066

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
Jordan had Pippen as a sidekick.Best LeBron has ever had (with the Cavs) is Love,and hes nowhere near Pippens level.What LeBron is doing year after year with these Cavs teams is truly amazing.

and the bulls never had an easy path to the finals. East is weak as shit. Cavs have had on open lane to the finals for the last 4 years. in the 90s, the Knicks and the Celtics were both better than the Cavs competition right now, and the Bulls just trounced them.

ElLeetch

Mar 28, 2018
I mean, I've never seen a single player so consistently able to will an otherwise mediocre club to success like he can.

The two years without Jordan aftter the first 3 wins, the Bulls (with Pippen, Kerr, B.J, and Coach Phil) finihsed 5th and 3rd, and never making it past the second round. Jordan comes back, they take the conference in 1st place all three years, and win the ring all 3 years. Jordan did NOT have the elite team around him that history is now trying to paint him with.

Reactions: sbjnyc and ponzu4u

RangerBlues

Apr 27, 2004
BRONX NYC
Sexton has all those unpleasant to play against qualities.
If he can translate that into a NBA level-you got a winner.
He is really the type of young player you put with LeBron.

mrmovies779

Feb 5, 2013
LeBron putting on another show and the 3rd isn't even done yet.Both teams throwing haymakers.Love it

mrmovies779

Feb 5, 2013
If the Cavs lose this in o.t,J.R Smith cost them with the blunder of the year.How the hell do you not know what the score is there.

Reactions: bl02

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If the Cavs lose this in o.t,J.R Smith cost them with the blunder of the year.How the hell do you not know what the score is there.
Someone posted on twitter that JR Smith is the definition of what drugs can do to you.
James put up 51 and they still lost. BTW I know he is a terrific defensive player but Draymond Green is a punk.

Reactions: mrmovies779

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Someone posted on twitter that JR Smith is the definition of what drugs can do to you.
James put up 51 and they still lost. BTW I know he is a terrific defensive player but Draymond Green is a punk.

Draymond is notorious for kicking and elbowing people. Big time flopper too.

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
and the bulls never had an easy path to the finals. East is weak as ****. Cavs have had on open lane to the finals for the last 4 years. in the 90s, the Knicks and the Celtics were both better than the Cavs competition right now, and the Bulls just trounced them.

And the 2XWC Detroit Pistons had to be overcome before MJ reached the top.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
MPJ may be slipping in the draft. I’d be thrilled with him at 9 if he’s there. I wish there were precedence for moving up in the draft because I’d love to try to move up and nab Jaren Jackson if he falls, let’s say to the Memphis pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad