Nazem "the Dream Beast" Kadri-7th-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
Except being "snake-bitten" had very little to do with it. He was floating around waiting for the puck to come to him for the first month or so of the season, until he got "demoted" to the Komarov line. Whether it's the new linemates, or the chat with Shanahan or a mix of both, but it's like a switch finally clicked for him. At long last, Kadri's taken his first big step in his development. Hopefully it's the first of many. Kadri's had a great month of December, now he needs to find a way to bottle whatever he's got going in his head right now, and bring it on a consistent basis.

Umm no, sorry, but he was not "floating". I watched him well during the first month, and remember him playing some great hockey, creating so many chances, getting tons of shots in, etc. You're kidding yourself if you think he was slacking. He had maybe one or two bad games and that was it.

CalgaryLeaf*

Kadri will probably center the first powerplay now that Randy is gone...That's been a head shaker over the years...Get Bozak the F off that PP!

Durrr

Sep 11, 2012
Kadri will probably center the first powerplay now that Randy is gone...That's been a head shaker over the years...Get Bozak the F off that PP!

Is Randy even incharge of special teams? Wasn't Spott making decisions?

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
I'd be in favour of keeping Bozak on the #1 PP until it falters. But at the same time I feel Kadri is a more long-terms solution at C so maybe it does make sense to give him thosre reps.

One player I would remove from the #1 unit is Dion. He cannot move the puck well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad