Nazem Kadri Selke his to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
In breaking news TSN and the Sports Network discover there are hockey teams outside of Toronto!
In order to provide more balanced coverage, in a Sports Network exclusive our reporter will travel to the Land of Pittsburghia to interview a player called Sheldon Crosby to get his views on how many points Matthews and Tavares will score this year!
Update at 11:00!

Reactions: Rubixpube

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
In breaking news TSN and the Sports Network discover there are hockey teams outside of Toronto!
In order to provide more balanced coverage, in a Sports Network exclusive our reporter will travel to the Land of Pittsburghia to interview a player called Sheldon Crosby to get his views on how many points Matthews and Tavares will score this year!

But they don't matter.

It hurts you that it's true doesn't it?

ahahahaha

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I believe I’m more likely to find Pittsburghia than I am to find balanced coverage on tsn or sportsnet.

Sportsnet I expect it from. They’ve always been bush league. TSN is more disappointing. Still some hope on their radio programs but even then it’s up to the guests to reign in the hosts

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
If this is how people intemperate the article Sportnes put out then it is no wonder people think these companies are pro Leafs. Suggesting a Leaf can compete for an award does not mean it is theirs to lose and it is not laughable.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Kadri isnt close to good enough defensively to deserve Selke. He is easily better offensively than defensively

member 290103

I am in agreement with most in this thread that Kadri is not a Selke candidate. The article is typical nonsense from a supposed unbiased reporter who is clearly a Leaf's fan.

Cup or Bust

Oct 17, 2017
The Leafs are winning every individual award and the Stanley Cup this year, where have you all been for the last few months?

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
If this is how people intemperate the article Sportnes put out then it is no wonder people think these companies are pro Leafs. Suggesting a Leaf can compete for an award does not mean it is theirs to lose and it is not laughable.
It’s laughable to say Kadri can compete for a Selke. He won’t even be close to the top ten.
No wonder those two sports networks have such terrible reputations.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
They also said Marner could possibly get north of 10 million per season on his next contract... Toronto media at it's finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->