Nazem Kadri Selke his to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 290103

calling kyle dubas "dufas" or calling their defense "a bunch of turnstiles" indicates otherwise

I don't care to continue to defend my indifference, I do believe their defense is weak, I do not like their fanbase and I believe their GM is wrongly focused on keeping his young core together when he should be using them to improve his horrid blue line.

That said, Kadri for Selke?

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
The Nazem Kadri 'Shut down' center is one of the most laughable things around.

But yeah, no votes to winning it all.

Kadri for Selke
Matthews for Rocket
Marner for Ross
Reilly for Norris
Andersen for Vezina

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Dirty players who dive all over the ice don't usually get the Selke.

Not saying he might not deserve it though.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
I don't care to continue to defend my indifference, I do believe their defense is weak, I do not like their fanbase and I believe their GM is wrongly focused on keeping his young core together when he should be using them to improve his horrid blue line.

That said, Kadri for Selke?
well calling their defense "a bunch of tunstiles" and their gm "dufas" is a pretty hateful way of saying it. too excessive for someone that "doesn't hate the team".

that being said, no. no kadri for selke.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
With 40-45 points on the third line he has 0 chance to win it. He is not that good defensively to begin with

Right......because he hasn't been on the third line the last few seasons and he played quite well in a shutdown role last season. So ya your post is on the ball about 0.

Reactions: BM14

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Well first off title needs to be changed.

Second off Kadri might not even be the best candidate on his own team.
Tavares will get his fair look on the Pk add that to his offence. And while babs might not throw JT out there to shut the opposition best lines, other coaches will be targeting his line over kadri resulting in somewhat close quality of opponents for both lines.

WetcoastOrca

Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Meh. He’s an average defensive center with solid offensive numbers. Definitely one of the better offensive third line centers. His defensive play, like Bozak’s a few years ago, has always been overrated.

Pocket Hercules

Business in the front, party in the back.
Jun 19, 2008
York Region
Exactly. No hidden agenda. See my prior post.

I did...and if you dislike Leaf fans so much and think their GM is stupid, then why do you care what a bunch of sensationalistic Toronto sports reporters thinks about them? I don't particularly like the Canucks (mostly due to fans like yourself) but you don't see me throwing out the chum to bait Canucks fans asking if "Gudbranson is a Selke candidate?" in a lame attempt to ruffle their feathers. You are so transparent, dude. Get a new hobby.

Reactions: bukwas and ThewThew

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I'm not sure where you think I accused you of anything.
Seems like you don't even understand how an internet forum works then. You called me out for something I did not do and now feign ignorance.

Anyway, worthless topic.

nowhereman

Jan 24, 2010
Los Angeles
This is heartbreaking! Apparently, Bergeron, Kopitar, Couturier, Koivu, Barkov, Marchand, Couture, Giroux, Backstrom, Crosby, and Backlund all died mysteriously today...

Lol, did Kadri even receive a single Selke vote last year? Now it's his to lose?

oooooooooohCanada

Jan 14, 2017
Meh. He’s an average defensive center with solid offensive numbers. Definitely one of the better offensive third line centers. His defensive play, like Bozak’s a few years ago, has always been overrated.

Kadri is on a completely other level from Bozak defensively. His defensive game is overrated but he's still very good.

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
1a9.gif

Reactions: Trilliann and MC2D

Tall Morty

Visualize the action to actualize the vision
Apr 18, 2017
Stuff like this on the general forum. Yikes.

Those damn non-Leaf fans can't stop talking about us.

Already posted he should take this to the canucks board. But keep piling on.

You post on a message board... you're going to get replies. :huh:

Hilarious to see from you. Not once did I assume this guy was a leaf fan. You assumed I did. Get a grip.

No comment, huh. Very unsurprising.

Not once does it looks like he assumed you assumed the guy was a Leaf fan. :huh:

Reactions: Nizdizzle

Eternal Leaf

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
This is heartbreaking! Apparently, Bergeron, Kopitar, Couturier, Koivu, Barkov, Marchand, Couture, Giroux, Backstrom, Crosby, and Backlund all died mysteriously today...

Lol, did Kadri even receive a single Selke vote last year? Now it's his to lose?

OP is winding you guys up.

The article said he may take a run at the Selke if everything goes right. Nowhere does it say prime candidate or that it's his to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad