The Star: Nazem Kadri is already in Randy Carlyle’s doghouse

Diatomic

Mitch Matthewlander
Mar 12, 2013
Air Canada Centre
Anyone else notice Carlyle putting Kadri out on the PK tonight?

I don't want to sound like Pierre McGuire here but Kadri was dynamite on the London Knights PK in Junior. He just hasn't been given that responsibility in the big leagues, and with the stupid accusations of him being terrible defensively I was afraid he may never get the chance.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I don't want to sound like Pierre McGuire here but Kadri was dynamite on the London Knights PK in Junior. He just hasn't been given that responsibility in the big leagues, and with the stupid accusations of him being terrible defensively I was afraid he may never get the chance.

He was pretty good in this limited viewing as well. Active with his stick and had a good, intensive forecheck.

Tyler Biggs*

Kadri is a star in the making. Did you see that first goal? And that pass to Lupul? That Kessel trade sure looks good for the Leafs now.

leafspring*

Carlyle's seen this team collect a 5-1 record through getting some good breaks when they need it and would definitely want a more detailed game from everyone. They have Bernier to thank for alot of very nice consistency,but they have scored some awesome goals in support of him.
Kadri has been so/so too. Not concerning at all. This dude writing this in the star is a slight moron at the bus stop,but a complete moron with the media he chooses to abuse by choosing to employ unfair and unwarranted b.s against the most talented center we have drafted in decades.

When a team is loose,winning and having fun is this really the best a so called reporter of the team can come up with? Lol he is a knob.

Kb21

Dec 27, 2011
Toronto
kadri has been terrible this season, seems very lazy when he isn't in the offensive zone. also it's great that he is putting up point but TBH he should be with his skill. what i'm more concerned about is his two way game.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
kadri has been terrible this season, seems very lazy when he isn't in the offensive zone. also it's great that he is putting up point but TBH he should be with his skill. what i'm more concerned about is his two way game.

Looks good to me... He's putting up the offensive numbers too... Look at his linemates, he'll play even better when he gets real linemates (like Lupul last game)

Crispy Crust

Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Kadri looks pretty good to me. If Kadri at his "worst" is still a PPG player, I'll take that any day of the freaking week.

mikebel111*

No. He has stepped it up the last 3 games. He also got used on PK last game. Picking it up now.

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009

He's playing better defence than last season. He's one of our most determined forwards on the puck.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
So where's Feschuk now? Can he say that Kadri is back in the Carlyle's good house?

Nah, that would be to hard to write out for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->