Nazem Kadri Expectations

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Well, we finally got our 2C. Nazem Kadri is set to lead the second line. His performance will play a huge part in the success of the Avalanche in the upcoming season.

How many points do you think he will put up? And what do you think his overall impact will be on the team?

TheFactor

Johnny Malkin
Mar 25, 2011
Calgary
With more pp time and on the 2nd line now I think he'll hit 30g/30a. I also expect him to get the boys some good shawarma.

ljb4

Feb 10, 2016
westminster Co
Depends on his wings. If they split up the three-headed-monster line and put Mikko with him, he could top 70 points. With Donskoi and Jost/Burakovsky, I expect he would be in the low 50s.

Reactions: Gatorbait19

AvsFanJosh

Aug 27, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
I'm not too mad Barrie got traded, but I'm not happy its kadri coming back. But I'll hold further judgement until we see what that 2nd line can do.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I’m going to go with 28 goals and 29 apples.

I think he’ll spend part of the season with Landy, or Rants, but also have stretches where he’s with guys like Burky, Jost, and Compher.

There’s one aspect of his game that reminds me of MacK. Physically powerful for a guy with average size, and has the ability to shrug off contact.

His defensive ability is needed and I think he’s going to have some momentum shifting thunderous hits like Big Z.

Reactions: theQs

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I'm not sure what his point total will be. But one thing I look forward to is him drawing penalties. Someone else may get the points in this case but I kind of look forward to seeing more power plays because of this. Im looking forward to the grit around the net. I'm looking forward to the young guys raising their compete level.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
A big bowl of yummy truculence.

Burke1.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->