OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I have not watched a single football game this year. I will watch Army Navy and am content that they are having the game

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
ok....so, whats your alternative. they could do what they did with the Navy Notre Dame game, I guess

Truthfully, playing Army Navy in that little stadium with just family and friends(student body) in attendance is going to be really weird for both sides. Its not going to feel like a normal homie for Army
No one is saying there's a better alternative, people were just commenting that it's an advantage for Army.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Yesterday was the anniversary of Soto going boom against Verlander. I totally missed and the Fox broadcast totally missed that Verlander had words with Soto on the previous pitch because Soto did the Soto shuffle.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
If we lose to the colts ill start to worry
As a “good team”, you have nothing to be worried about.

as a “Super Bowl team” you have some real concerns? Lost to KC and Pitts. 2 tough tests and 2 losses (with not great QB play).

any Skins fan would trade these “concerns” in a nano second. But that’s not what Raven dan should be thinking about, right?

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
As a “good team”, you have nothing to be worried about.

as a “Super Bowl team” you have some real concerns? Lost to KC and Pitts. 2 tough tests and 2 losses (with not great QB play).

any Skins fan would trade these “concerns” in a nano second. But that’s not what Raven dan should be thinking about, right?
I dont think the regular season especially this season means much for the playoffs. Like 2 years ago we beat the chargers at their place 2 weeks before the playoffs and then they destroyed us at home. Our last playoff win was at pittsburgh. We were always going to be underdogs at kansas city. Being a "superbowl team" is kinda like being a caps fan the last 10 years, you get in and hope for the best.

Also the whole Lamar thing is overblown. Hes played about 30 games and cost us probably about 3, one being two days ago. What constitutes a "big game" is always changing. He beat a undefeated patriots team last year, beat the nfc champs and went to seattle and won.

If our window was closing yeah id probably be freaking out but most of our star players were drafted 2015- and later.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Totally out of the Nationals loop - what positions do I want them to sign in free agency?

They need a 3rd baseman or a 1st baseman. Depends on where they see Castro playing and whether Zimmerman is back. 4th starter. Might be Sanchez contract is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->