OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
My bracket is already toast. As usual. I guess that's what happens when you don't watch any CBB all year and then try to pick winners in March.

I also pick way too many underdogs. Bad odds but when it hits....

Reactions: Ridley Simon

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I appreciate the novelty of March Madness but college basketball, like all college sports, is borderline unwatchable for me when I've been spoiled by watching the pros.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I appreciate the novelty of March Madness but college basketball, like all college sports, is borderline unwatchable for me when I've been spoiled by watching the pros.
I couldn’t disagree more. At least in college they play actual team basketball. Can’t say that about the NBA.

Having said that, UMD leaving the ACC really soured me on basketball in general.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I couldn’t disagree more. At least in college they play actual team basketball. Can’t say that about the NBA.

Having said that, UMD leaving the ACC really soured me on basketball in general.

I imagine NBA teams are playing team basketball as well, it’s just that the strategy is radically different when you have very talented pro players instead of much less talented college players.

To each his or her own. As I mentioned I like the novelty of the tournament seeing big upsets and bracketology is fun. It’s just for me there’s no point in actually watching the first 38 minutes of the game because it’s like watching an NBA game in slo-mo. Same reason I don’t like watching NCAA football.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I love the NBA and college basketball for different reasons, just like I love the NFL and college football for different reasons. The first weekend of the Tournament is one of the best weekends in sports.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Good start for the Terps. The size difference between the teams may be a factor later if it’s close.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Fun game to watch and nice win for the Terps. Bama is tough though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad