OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
At this point Bowser should just open up Nats and Caps to like 15% or 10% capacity

just some people

to my knowledge DC isn't getting hit harder than Baltimore, Philly and NYC so really hoping that the attendance is allowed soon

Why is everyone in such a f***ing rush again? We have several vaccines and are ramping up distribution and production. If everyone can just keep their shirts on for another month or so we can get a very good jump on this thing.

DC is trending back up just like all of MD, after several weeks of declining cases and positivity %.

upload_2021-3-13_12-51-3.png

I think this is partly impatience and partly fatigue or overconfidence due to the vaccine news.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
The Players......

who are you all rooting for today?

I think only as far back as Rahm at -9 could go low and take it....

In order of my preference to win....

1. Westwood (old guy vote)
2. Bryson (2nd by the slimmest margin in my head)
3. Thomas
4. Casey

JT seems most dangerous to me, but can he go low again....tough to do...

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The Players......

who are you all rooting for today?

I think only as far back as Rahm at -9 could go low and take it....

In order of my preference to win....

1. Westwood (old guy vote)
2. Bryson (2nd by the slimmest margin in my head)
3. Thomas
4. Casey

JT seems most dangerous to me, but can he go low again....tough to do...

About the same for first 3 but 1 and 2 can flip. I just want to see some drama at the end.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
No ho-hum par golf today, except maybe Thomas. And that may be enough.

edit: and I jinxed him

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2008
Nationals just announced the guidelines for Nationals Park this year.

They will open April 1st against the Mets on Opening Day.

More info.

Nationals just released more guidelines of reopening Nationals Park. Among them (thread):​
  • Guests will be able to purchase tickets in pods of 1-6 people and suites will be opened at reduced capacities.
  • The Nationals will not be offering hard tickets during the 2021 season.
  • All tickets will include a color-coded gate assignment. When fans arrive at and leave Nationals Park, they must enter and exit through their assigned gate.
  • No cash will be accepted for food or beverage purchases, parking, or at team store locations.
  • Hundreds of hand sanitizer stations have been installed throughout the ballpark.
  • Face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth are required at the ballpark at all times for fans two years of age or older. Exceptions are when eating or drinking.

Reactions: tenken00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad