OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I'll believe it when I see it. Long time Wiz "fan" here. Never forget the curse of Lez Bullez. :laugh:

Temper your expectations fans.

Also the Blue Jays stopped carrying radio broadcasts today. If the Caps ever stopped carrying radio broadcasts or just simulcast Joe B and Locker I don't know how I would feel.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Do the Wiz pull a Wiz tonight and lose to the league’s last place team who just fired their coach right after a successful road trip or do they put on their big boy pants and take care of business to keep the momentum going?

Sep 19, 2008
Cautiously optimistic about Nationals baseball this year. Hoping now that they stream MASN online they can finally add it to Youtube TV so I don't have to listen to radio for the games

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Cautiously optimistic about Nationals baseball this year. Hoping now that they stream MASN online they can finally add it to Youtube TV so I don't have to listen to radio for the games

I doubt it. MASN just fired a lot of people and cut the pregame and postgame shows to just 15 minutes. Don't think they are going to put the capital in for streaming.

Sep 19, 2008
I doubt it. MASN just fired a lot of people and cut the pregame and postgame shows to just 15 minutes. Don't think they are going to put the capital in for streaming.
Shame, it sucks not being able to watch every year

I mean they just started streaming online in 2021

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Shame, it sucks not being able to watch every year

I mean they just started streaming online in 2021

Oh if they had plans to, maybe they will go through with it. It's crazy though. It's 2021. How do you not stream your games lol.

If there is one good thing about the budget crisis, it's that it's another step closer to the Nats owning their own TV rights instead of letting Angelos rule them with an iron first.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

I dumped cox tv service to go with hulu live so don't think I'll have any option of being in territory for any kind of stream/tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad