OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Fall 2020-Spring 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I can't help but feel with the Wizards that they're gonna do what they always do, blow their draft pick, fail to make the playoffs (or make the play ins), and then Bradley Beal is going to demand a trade this summer, force the team, and get 10 cents on the dollar.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I thought Army was the 2nd to last game. On the 4th of December
Nope. That's the American Athletic Conference title game date.

This is the video game logo that accompanied their hilariously bad "Army West Point" rebrand. Imagine calling us "Navy Annapolis." S0 bad but as they say, Army gonna Army.

upload_2021-2-19_9-12-8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66
Sep 19, 2008
Been very negative on the Wizards but can't deny that they are playing better once everyone is gelling

They never should have gotten off to such a bad start with all the "talent" they had but they seem to be doing better now

Maybe this will quiet down the haters who wanted Ted to sell the team. Acting like he Dan or something :laugh:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Was rooting for Finau. He choked his approach on 18 and it probably cost him the tournament. Then on the 2nd playoff hole he didn't look comfortable over the tee shot and yanked it into the bunker. Homa sticks his. Game over.

Not sure if Homa gagged on 18 putt...looked like he rolled it on his line, just didn't read enough break or give it enough speed. The other 2 putts that went down right before his all looked pretty straight, though from different angles. He may have seen that and adjusted his read.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
They semi need a big man. But I also don’t understand why the Rockets let him go. Christian Wood has been injured. So has he regressed that much?
I dunno. They also just guaranteed his salary for the year last week, so timing seems odd. Maybe they were doing him a solid? He impressed them with his commitment and dedication so they rewarded him with a guaranteed contract but he doesn't fit their plans so they released him to try and find another job?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I dunno. They also just guaranteed his salary for the year last week, so timing seems odd. Maybe they were doing him a solid? He impressed them with his commitment and dedication so they rewarded him with a guaranteed contract but he doesn't fit their plans so they released him to try and find another job?

With Boogie's known temperament, it could just as likely be a sudden outburst behind the scenes as much as it is them doing him a solid?

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
At this point I would rather keep Alex Len over whatever this form of Boogie is. He has been cut from every team pretty fast since his injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->