OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, 2019-TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
F Harper. Winning a title the year after he leaves would be sweet.

Same. I was sweating the Dodgers would sign him this past off season and I despise him for rooting for Vegas during the SCF. Yes, I know he is from Las Vegas, but that never sat with me. The most overrated player in MLB and I would love for Scherzer to lift the championship trophy and mention a shout out to Harper, lol.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I wish I bookmarked the tweet from a Braves fan talking shit about how the Nats haven’t won a series after the game 4 win. Would of been nice to see how he is doing right now.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Not sure how bringing a starter in for middle relief is going to work in a 7 game series after doing it for 5 games.

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
yeah getting further than the braves is one of the better things about this

lol dodgers twitter deleted the "enter clayton kershaw" tweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silky mitts

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Finally coming down... wow

What storybook moments in the 8th w/Rendon/Soto, and the Redemption for Kendrick; how many times are those 3 HR's going to be shown in Nats folklore

Enjoy the moment Nats fans

tbs post-game had a stat that this is 3rd time in history that a 106W team failed to make W.S.

marcel snapshot

Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
You can debate whether the 8th inning is on Kershaw or Roberts (I say both, but more Roberts), but the thing is that the pitch Rendon hit was at his shins - Kershaw had to be happy with that pitch, had to figure that was unhittable, and Rendon still 2-irons it into the seats. That's madness. Then, rattled, Kershaw serves one to Soto, who was in full I'm not Like past Nat playoff hitters, I don't work counts when a gift is presented mode, and he bombed it

Reactions: zappa4ever

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
You can debate whether the 8th inning is on Kershaw or Roberts (I say both, but more Roberts), but the thing is that the pitch Rendon hit was at his shins - Kershaw had to be happy with that pitch, had to figure that was unhittable, and Rendon still 2-irons it into the seats. That's madness. Then, rattled, Kershaw serves one to Soto, who was in full I'm not Like past Nat playoff hitters, I don't work counts when a gift is presented mode, and he bombed it
The Kendrick homer was just as shocking. How on earth did he hit that pitch that far to center field? Wow.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

Seems like If is carrying some karma for the Nats. There is a replay of Kershaw after Soto hit his he. He just squares down and hung his head. Off in the background there was a guy in a Caps home red standing as the ball went out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->