Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Congrats to the Nats!

Finally in the World Series. :)

Now the Seattle Mariners stand alone in being the only franchise to never have played in the World Series. As well as having the longest current streak of not making the playoffs. Lol.

Anyway, loath the Bloated Payroll Yankees and don’t like the Astros.

Go Nats!

Reactions: TheFountainhead

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
These guys haven’t had a week off since spring training. We need to make sure the players are staying locked in

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
First 4 innings were pretty beautiful and stress free, got interesting after that
And then the super anxious 8th escape
Congrats Nats fans and organization what a whirlwind 2 weeks, now to figure out surviving the long break before WSG1

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Tremendous series. What a ton of fun. The Capitals' run was exhausting and nerve wracking, but this has been mostly just fun to watch for a fan.

7-0 lead down to 7-4 with the bases loaded didn't stress you and give you flashback sweats?

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
First 4 innings were pretty beautiful and stress free, got interesting after that
And then the super anxious 8th escape
Congrats Nats fans and organization what a whirlwind 2 weeks, now to figure out surviving the long break before WSG1

I was wondering if the Cards were going to ever put a ball in play. Whiff City

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I was wondering if the Cards were going to ever put a ball in play. Whiff City
Sanchez/Scherzer/Strasburg/Corbin put together a historical run of starts, broke some records and shut it down in amazing fashion
Talk about 'in their heads', the Cards are gonna be striking out in their dreams all winter lolong
the bullpen coming through too was just as big they needed some confidence the most

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Sanchez/Scherzer/Strasburg/Corbin put together a historical run of starts, broke some records and shut it down in amazing fashion
Talk about 'in their heads', the Cards are gonna be striking out in their dreams all winter lolong
the bullpen coming through too was just as big they needed some confidence the most

If Rainey can throw strikes, who is going to hit that? I like Doo as the closer now that his swagger is back but realize that its better to leave Hudson there
thru the playoffs.

Take the DH away from the AL team and I think they have a reasonable chance. They have enough spare bats to put a legit hitter in the DH for the AL
home games. Howie as DH with Dozier or Cabrera playing 2nd. Imagine having a 90 rbi guy on the bench.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Yankees look dead in the water which is a shame because I think the Nats would have a huge advantage over them given the relative strengths of their starting pitching.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Yankees look dead in the water which is a shame because I think the Nats would have a huge advantage over them given the relative strengths of their starting pitching.

The game tonight was postponed. I don’t see being down 2 games to 1 as too big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->