OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, 2019-2020, Vol 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
Boy oh boy, if the Nats are in serious contention at the deadline and Kieboom is in over his head, I’d trade the entire farm for Francisco Lindor.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Boy oh boy, if the Nats are in serious contention at the deadline and Kieboom is in over his head, I’d trade the entire farm for Francisco Lindor.

I think who they signed this offseason they are well off right off from the start if Kieboom isn't ready at 3rd. Though sure...if this happens 3rd could be an upgrade position by the time of the trade deadline.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC

They also could move on Nolan or Bryant if needed. I think it’s wise not to trade Robles now

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
A lot of unknowns on offense for the Mids. 1st game against the Irish may be rough.

Oh they'll likely get steamrolled but I was hoping to do a weeklong Eurotrip leading up to the game.

Thought you'd find this funny: there is an incoming freshman named Malcolm Terry :laugh:

And I don't know Navy has ever had a recruit like this kid Xavier Arline. He committed to UNC as a freshman but reopened his committment when the new coaching staff wouldn't let him play football and lacrosse. He's an Inside Lacrosse top-5 recruit :amazed:

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Oh they'll likely get steamrolled but I was hoping to do a weeklong Eurotrip leading up to the game.

Thought you'd find this funny: there is an incoming freshman named Malcolm Terry :laugh:

And I don't know Navy has ever had a recruit like this kid Xavier Arline. He committed to UNC as a freshman but reopened his committment when the new coaching staff wouldn't let him play football and lacrosse. He's an Inside Lacrosse top-5 recruit :amazed:

Was hoping Terry would play QB and that would make things perfect but it sounds like he could be a dynamic slot back. Navy hasn’t had one of those not named Perry in a while. And his mother being the principal of my old elementary school is cool.

The Xavier kid sounds like the real deal if Coach Ken will let him play 2 sports. I hope he is. The starting QB needs to be the best player on the team for Navy to have success.

Thanks for the links. I don’t read The Crapital as much as I should or used to. And Bill Wagner is the man for local Naptown sports. He even interviewed me way back when I was a Senior after a big football win.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
Kieboom's batting seems to have improved from what I have witnessed, if his defense is better then I'm fairly confident that he will be a solid 3B for years to come

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Was hoping Terry would play QB and that would make things perfect but it sounds like he could be a dynamic slot back. Navy hasn’t had one of those not named Perry in a while. And his mother being the principal of my old elementary school is cool.

The Xavier kid sounds like the real deal if Coach Ken will let him play 2 sports. I hope he is. The starting QB needs to be the best player on the team for Navy to have success.

Thanks for the links. I don’t read The Crapital as much as I should or used to. And Bill Wagner is the man for local Naptown sports. He even interviewed me way back when I was a Senior after a big football win.

The only reason I read the Capital is for Bill Wagner and Navy sports. Not sure I've ever read an article from that publication not related to Navy sports.

Reactions: Jacoby4HOF66

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Kieboom's batting seems to have improved from what I have witnessed, if his defense is better then I'm fairly confident that he will be a solid 3B for years to come

This is really the only interesting story line out of spring training. I think the Nationals are probably more concerned on the fielding side at 3rd and more patient on the hitting. First game televised ST game on masn is on the 22nd.

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
This is really the only interesting story line out of spring training. I think the Nationals are probably more concerned on the fielding side at 3rd and more patient on the hitting. First game televised ST game on masn is on the 22nd.
Yeah, I have a strong feeling its gonna be Kieboom but I could be wrong though

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Poor Brad. The Wizards stink but not bad enough. They are 4 games out of the 8th seed but 5 games up from last in the East... they are in the worst possible position to be in, as I predicted they would be before the season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad