OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, 2019-2020, Vol 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
That Rizzo quote means nothing other than we know each other well and they know we want them back and we know they love playing here. Doesn't mean they sign or don't. Its just a fact

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Also,

I suggested this before and it makes a lot of sense. Rendon is from Texas and the Rangers need so big names to open their new park.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Well the Lerners said he can’t afford both Stras and Rendon. Why does our owner want to turn us into the Marlins

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

“The Nationals are experiencing a revenue festival in 2020,” Boras wrote via text on Friday morning. “World Series momentum has blossomed, millions in DC.
“The franchise value has increased by nearly $2 billion since their purchase. The Nationals made an extra $30 million winning the World Series. Attendance will increase by more than four to five hundred thousand. TV ratings and advertising rates all skyrocketed.

“Everyone in DC knows special cherry trees create revenue bloom.”

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Strasburg and Rendon are gone. I guess I should be happy with what we got last season and move along

I am a Seattle Mariner fan. Longest streak of not making the postseason. Never been in a World series. Like a rudderless ship, really.

I'd gladly take a championship and have the team ripped apart. :)

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I am a Seattle Mariner fan. Longest streak of not making the postseason. Never been in a World series. Like a rudderless ship, really.

I'd gladly take a championship and have the team ripped apart. :)
Have you seen this? Not to pile on, but I discovered Almost Live! when I lived in Seattle briefly long ago. (Bill Nye got his start on this show.) This is one of their legit classics.

(What was the deal the moose, anyway?)

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
7 years, $245M = $35M. Expensive and risky, but I like it. Had to keep the WS MVP, starting pitchers who crush it in the playoffs are what wins championships. Merry Strasmus indeed!

Thanks for everything Tony Two Bags, good luck.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
920x920.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad