Status
Not open for further replies.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
These guys haven’t had a week off since spring training. We need to make sure the players are staying locked in

I thought they took the first 2 months of the season off, no? :D

Congrats, Nats! Go 1-0 again, and again, and then again and one last time.

Dan Snyder must be crying in his Redskin pajamas right about now, wondering why everyone hates him.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
I... turned into FS1 for 5 minutes tonight in between Caps periods and saw Houston go up 2-0 and thought it was G5. I'm so ashamed.

If anyone is curious, the Yankees looked not good in G3!

Don’t be ashamed, I did something similar. I was watching for a few minutes thinking it was game 4 before I saw the occasional crawl at the bottom saying game 4 was postponed and this was game 3. It wasn’t obvious IMO unless the crawl was running.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Huge for the Wizards to keep Beal and another win for Tommy S.

And what a statement by Beal. In an era where superstars are jumping ship to form their own teams Beal makes a commitment to the team and city that drafted him signifying that he wants to help lead the team back into contention.

Things are looking up for every team in this city except the one run by a narcissist. Imagine that.

Reactions: TheFountainhead
Sep 19, 2008
Huge for the Wizards to keep Beal and another win for Tommy S.

And what a statement by Beal. In an era where superstars are jumping ship to form their own teams Beal makes a commitment to the team and city that drafted him signifying that he wants to help lead the team back into contention.

Things are looking up for every team in this city except the one run by a narcissist. Imagine that.
Not sure how things are looking up for the Wizards. The Wizards and Redskins take the cake for most dysfunctional organizations in this city by far. Wizards had multiple draft busts under Ernie and squandered picks like crazy on Euros. Even after Ernie was fired this team has no direction and no point guard. 25 win team, missing the playoffs, and the only hope of relevance is Beal re-signing. Other than that everyone else is a question mark.

That being said the Wizards / NBA are pretty open to autographs and I'm a sucker for autographs. Shit. I was at the game Sunday for preseason and nearly every Buck but Giannis signed for the fans before the game. Wonder if that happens in the regular season. Damn, might get a lower bowl seat and crowd the tunnels trying to get Laker autographs :laugh:

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Not sure how things are looking up for the Wizards. The Wizards and Redskins take the cake for most dysfunctional organizations in this city by far. Wizards had multiple draft busts under Ernie and squandered picks like crazy on Euros. Even after Ernie was fired this team has no direction and no point guard. 25 win team, missing the playoffs, and the only hope of relevance is Beal re-signing. Other than that everyone else is a question mark.

That being said the Wizards / NBA are pretty open to autographs and I'm a sucker for autographs. ****. I was at the game Sunday for preseason and nearly every Buck but Giannis signed for the fans before the game. Wonder if that happens in the regular season. Damn, might get a lower bowl seat and crowd the tunnels trying to get Laker autographs :laugh:

I followed this zards off season probably more than the last 20 years spurred mostly by Grunfeld getting dumped. They have completely broken a part the organization on the basketball side really dividing up the responsibilities that Grunfeld had total control over. I'm really hoping their drafting and prospect development improves but this will take a couple of years at least to evaluate any better though I've come to like the potential of the Rui pick. Watching almost every preseason game it the enthusiasm of the team looked like level team. Now no idea how that is going to translate if the losses built up. Dig the three point shooting ability of Bertans and Wagner is really going to help.

Re: Beal...really glad to hear though was rapidly approaching he was likely gone. Both Beal and the Wall contract are the same length of time with player options I think in the last year.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
At this point I just hope HOU/NYY goes 7 so they get as little rest as possible
still 3 more days ugh, was cool seeing Scherzer "puck" drop and bunch of Nats celebrating goals last night

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I feel even as a non-Nats diehard, they deserve a World Series thread....make it so Internet....who is going to have the nerve to start it?!

Do it Tex!

Last edited:
Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Would have never thought Jackson would be the leader he has become in such a short time.

He has been far from perfect but man does he exude confidence in his abilities. Complete opposite of the vanilla player Flacco was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->