OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, 2019-2020, Vol 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I am a Seattle Mariner fan and the Washington Nationals franchise (including the Expos) and the Mariners are the only teams that have never been to the World Series.

I loved the Expos back in the day and they were my second favourite team. Couldn’t bring myself to cheer for the Nationals, however.

Now my Mariners are very likely to be the only franchise to never have made a World Series appearance. :(

Still, hoping they dispatch the Cardinals in 4. Can’t stand St. Loo. Also loath the big money Yankees. Don’t much like the Astros. Loath the big money Dodgers, as well. Thanks for beating them. :)

So, go Nats! Win it all!

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
My only complaint was sending Dozier up to pinch hit in the 8th rather than Parra. Did Martinez think sending up Parra would have been rubbing it in?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
My only complaint was sending Dozier up to pinch hit in the 8th rather than Parra. Did Martinez think sending up Parra would have been rubbing it in?

Dozier was a defensive replacement at 2nd for Kendrick. I think that had something to do with it.

capitalsrock

Sep 7, 2012
Man, playoff baseball can be incredible. Everything seems to be going right for the Nats right now, I just hope we don't hit a wall

TRASHCAT

Sep 23, 2009
Boulder, CO
Speaking of 7-0 leads.

Man i wish the thrashers didnt move so i could troll thier board

Liking the huson 108 era

Last edited:

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
If Hudson gets in trouble at all, do they bring in Max to close it out? Would be a “pitching” day for him in between starts?

If they win, at least 4-5 days til next game, as Astros/Yanks has at least 3 more days to go, maybe a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad