OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
His signing wasn't a waste, per se... it was an attempt to correct the real waste which is that they have a backup center making $64mm who is near unplayable and whose stat line is normally "DNP-CD." My main man Ernie.

What exactly is Grungus’ crowning achievement since taking over? Does he throw really nice dinner parties or something? It’s obviously not anything basketball related...

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Nationals picking up Suzuki and Jan Gomes looks good since I believe the Nationals were like 2nd worst in the catching department.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Ass surgery is much funnier. ;)

I've already found Howard's first rehab exercise...

giphy.gif

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Oh totally..very nice replacement.

That Gio replacement question was before I looked Corbin up and saw his bonafides. Absolutely a Gio replacement and a clear signal Harper will be playing elsewhere next year.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Rumor is lakers are offering Lonzo Ball + more for John Wall.

Wall worst contract in NBA - but having that Ball family drama here might even be worse having....

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Lakers have offered Lonzo Ball in a trade for John Wall

Source No. 1, a current NBA agent, surprised me by saying the story was true. The source said it’s something Rich Paul — agent to LeBron James and, as of January 2016, John Wall — was orchestrating. But, according to this source, the Wizards were saying no.
I was still dubious, so I checked with Source No. 2, another current NBA agent who’s at least as dialed in as Source No. 1. Source No. 2 said the rumor is true. This source said Ball and Caldwell-Pope were definitely in the deal, but that there was still discussion whether the third player would be Ingram, Josh Hart, or Kyle Kuzma.

DO IT!!

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Wall to the Lakers? Would be nice to get out from under that Wall contract but how would Wall and LeBron work? Isn't one of the percieved issues with the Wiz is that Wall and Beal don't work well toegether? That Wall is always taking the final shot, and missing, in games? Crap like that. Anyway, they should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad