Nationwide Arena/CBJ Finances Discussion II

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
So there’s basically no reason to not just say you’re going to buy for the next 7 years then, correct?

Correct, if you’re already planning to buy tickets I don’t see any down side.

That was basically my first thought... seems like no downside.

At the same time, I figure they always raise by 5% for the most part, so it doesn't seem like a huge deal IMO. Seems completely aimed at trying to protect them (and in turn us) from the ticket tax.

Reactions: 1857 Howitzer

cbjfan

Jul 4, 2002
Visit site
That was basically my first thought... seems like no downside.

At the same time, I figure they always raise by 5% for the most part, so it doesn't seem like a huge deal IMO. Seems completely aimed at trying to protect them (and in turn us) from the ticket tax.
Agreed, the CBJ used the existing rules for the ticket tax to create a loophole for them as well as us as STHs to avoid this tax.

Reactions: 1857 Howitzer

Edmoiler13

Feb 21, 2014
Detroit
Bummed that they aren’t doing 6 game packages again this season and the smallest package offered is an 8 game. Seems like not a big deal to most, however as an out of state fan who drives in for the games, being thrown a “free” preseason game as a bonus is just a throwaway for me. Having to seriously debate if I just don’t renew and go back to buying a few games via stubhub or ticket exchange

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad