Value of: Nathan MacKinnon

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Well, shockingly this thread is a complete shit show. Who would have thought?

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
MacKinnon is good. Matthews is good. McDavid is ****ing amazing.
MacKinnon is great. Matthews is great. McDavid is ****ing amazing

Fixed.

Mcdavid > Mackinnon>Matthews

this is preference to me and it has nothing to do with what jersey they are wearing stictly from a Hockey Fan perspective!

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
If Mackinnon can replicate what he did last year again this year and hits say ~105 points I don't think there's a player in the league I'd trade him for. Not even McDavid. Mack at 6.3M for 5 more years is worth more then McDavid at 12.5M in a cap world.

We don't know if MacKinnon will repeat next year or not(I really think he can/will) but no doubt Joe Sakic isnt even thinking about trading him for anything at all at this point.

If Mack becomes a 100-110 point player, at 6.3m per year, McDavid would not even get him in a trade, you would need to add lol He would be the most valuable asset in the NHL, and it would not even be a debate.

P.S and I think McDavid is DAMN great

Last edited:

member 116861

MacKinnon is great. Matthews is great. McDavid is ****ing amazing

Fixed.

Mcdavid > Mackinnon>Matthews

this is preference to me and it has nothing to do with what jersey they are wearing stictly from a Hockey Fan perspective!

Agreed, as a Canucks fan I hate all those teams equally.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
McDavid is so overrated. I am not saying that he is not a good player, because he is. There are a handful of other players in the NHL that are just as good as him if not better.

McDavid is amazing, but I agree, we have players that do many things better, and of course things worse, but he is not on a level that is unattainable. This is not number 99, 66, 4, or 9 here, the talent level discrepancy is not as large.

As much as I can't believe I will say this, but McJesus is a tad overrated, he is great, but I can name players that I would want in many situations over him.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Agreed, as a Canucks fan I hate all those teams equally.

lol i feel you, personally im not realy a rivalry type of guy. I don't hate any team, only thing is theres a couple of fan base on this site i dislike more than others! as for the team i can enjoy any of them depending on the actual roster!

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
McDavid is amazing, but I agree, we have players that do many things better, and of course things worse, but he is not on a level that is unattainable. This is not number 99, 66, 4, or 9 here, the talent level discrepancy is not as large.

As much as I can't believe I will say this, but McJesus is a tad overrated, he is great, but I can name players that I would want in many situations over him.

you're only saying that because he's currently in the league and a fresh player. once he's retired 10 years after his career, you'll come down to earth feel nostalgic and truly remember how good he is or was. just like we will for Crosby and Ovechkin, since both of these guys, Mcdavid is the only true Generational talent on par with these 2! they all bring different aspect thats the craziest part. both of crosby and Mcdavid will never touch Ovechkin's shot. Both Ovechkin and Mcdavid will never beat Crosby's overall game and puck protection, Both of Ovechkin and Crosby will never touch Mcdavids footstep. being said it's crazy to say but i think a healthy Mcdavid could end up having the best (Individual) career of all 3!

and this isn't a biased opinion, Ovechkin is my all time favorite player since his first game in Montreal.

Reactions: Joe Sakic

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
Lmao.

Mcd-Matthews >tavares>>>>mack>eichael>marner

Bath me in your salty hate!!!!! Yummy

Love the leafs hate.cant wait tilwe win a cup it will be bobby rhoode around here. Yummy
You really should not be posting here. Or anywhere on the interwebz. Go back and play "Truth or Dare" or whatever kids do these days and let the adults have a decent conversation. Please!

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I stick by my guys. I dont kiss the ass of other fan bases.

Hard to kiss the ass of other fan bases when your head is so far up you own you can't see the light of day .

You know drugs can damage your brain . You shouldn't do them . There not a reasonable argument to be made that Matthews at 20 million has more value then MacKinnon and by arguing the fact you sound like a kid at the play ground my dad can beat your dad up . Mean while the kids dad is 6.4 and is a master in martial arts and your dad is 5,1 90 pounds soaking wet

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax

McDavid is still a kid learning the game at the NHL level . He will get better . Having said that when the Oilers were great there was situations that I would want Messier over Gretzky . Gretzky was the best player on earth but he still wasn't the best at everything . So was Gretzky overrated ? No and either is McDavid

Skin Tape Session

Oct 7, 2017
Hard to kiss the ass of other fan bases when your head is so far up you own you can't see the light of day .

You know drugs can damage your brain . You shouldn't do them . There not a reasonable argument to be made that Matthews at 20 million has more value then MacKinnon and by arguing the fact you sound like a kid at the play ground my dad can beat your dad up . Mean while the kids dad is 6.4 and is a master in martial arts and your dad is 5,1 90 pounds soaking wet

Obv matthews at 20 mill is impossible so youre kind of just arguing with the wind screaming about bees and garbage and immortality. Go away crazy person

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
Not crazy just protective of my boys. I also know when im beintg trolled and dont scream at passing cars lol

927.jpg

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
Leafs: Matthews & Rielly

Kings: Muzzin & Kopitar

Blues: Pietrangelo, & Tarasenko

Pens: Guentzel, Sprong, & signed Kessel ( Although may not work due to no centre going back).

Oilers: McDavid

Preds: Subban & Forsberg

Caps: Kuzy & Orlov at minimum.

Dallas: Seguin& Nichushkin at minimum.

I'm guessing on what Sakic would ask back. Some aren't centers.

Kings: Muzzin & Kopitar.:laugh:
Pens: Guentzel, Sprong, & signed Kessel :laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->