Hockey Fights: Nathan MacKinnon vs Jonathan Ericsson (2/5/15)

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Bad camera angle, can't really see if MacKinnon's two bombs landed. Nice spirited bout, can't believe the Wings got into a fight... :amazed:

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
I have to say I wasn't expecting Mackinnon to get into a fight anytime soon. I was pretty surprised last night when he decided to go at it with Ericsson. It doesn't seem like he did too well against him but I think he did give the Avs some energy at the beginning of the game because of the fight.

teddy83

Nov 2, 2013
Nathan, stick to scoring goals and looking exiting, you suck at fighting

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Looks like Nate's 2 big punches hit, but Ericsson is obviously stronger.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Nate looked like he had a significant reach disadvantage... that being said - not much going on overall. Ericsson kept dragging him down.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
It was spirited and there wasn't any hugging, that's really all you ask for in a fight like this.

This was 10 times more exciting than all Laraque's hugging and wrestling. Laraque was considered as the best fighter, but his fights were zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
As expected. However, don't mind seeing forwards like MacK drop the gloves.

Analyzer*

This was 10 times more exciting than all Laraque's hugging and wrestling. Laraque was considered as the best fighter, but his fights were zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boring.

Donald Brashear was worse for hugging.

Good on MacKinnon.

Tyler Biggs*

I love all the commentators saying he shouldn’t fight. It’s easy to critique guys from the press box, the stands and in hindsight. Bottom line is sometimes stuff happens , you get pissed and gotta stand up for yourself. Good for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad