Recalled/Assigned: Nathan Beaulieu called up (Oct. 4)

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
Think one of the vet Ast GM Dudley or LC got to Bergevin, can't have only 6 dmen with you, who else what might happen during the morning skate or pre game warm up.

A little surprised it was Nathan Beaulieu, thought they would bring an older guy, they can just keep in the press box, but I like it, means he'll, get to play so,e games, hopeful to replace Daiz

IMO Likely to see a few games of...

Gorges Subban
Markov Tinordi
Beaulieu Bouillon.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Think one of the vet Ast GM Dudley or LC got to Bergevin, can't have only 6 dmen with you, who else what might happen during the morning skate or pre game warm up.

A little surprised it was Nathan Beaulieu, thought they would bring an older guy, they can just keep in the press box, but I like it, means he'll, get to play so,e games, hopeful to replace Daiz

IMO Likely to see a few games of...

Gorges Subban
Markov Tinordi
Beaulieu Bouillon.

I don't think Beaulieu is NHL ready yet he's way better than last year for sure but he should spend the season in Hamilton and come to the big club next year.

(Dreaming of a P.K - Beaulieu duo on the PP :handclap:)

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
I don't think Beaulieu is NHL ready yet he's way better than last year for sure but he should spend the season in Hamilton and come to the big club next year.

I don't know why . Markov is the straw that stirs the drink on the PP, and it's always been that way.

PricePkPatch*

Don't know why more people don't realize this. Without Markov, Subban wouldn't have a norris

Agreed. However, Markov won't always be there. People wish to see Beaulieu-Subban on the PK 'cause there is a good chance Beaulieu will be PK's main Partner on the power play for years to come.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
With Murray and Emelin out I would have preferred big Pateryn come up.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec

P.K. - Markov is better. Beaulieu won't be half the PPQB Markov is.

PricePkPatch*

P.K. - Markov is better. Beaulieu won't be half the PPQB Markov is.

He will have to be, in 5 years. Markov's career in the NHL can last until when, do you think?

Markov won't be eternal, and we need someone to pair with PK. Letang would have been awesome, but we might have to try to develop Beaulieu.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
With Murray and Emelin out I would have preferred big Pateryn come up.

Pateryn looked pretty awful in the last few strings of pre-season games he played. He coughed up the puck often, showed little poise and was frequently caught out of position.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
Gorges - Subban
Markov - Tinordi
Beaulieu - Bouillon

Would love to see something like this until Emelin/Murray are back, Diaz is just awful.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Can't see why he was recalled for this game when he probably wouldn't play...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad