Nate Hagemo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
I'd like to hear opinions of this guy from people who have seen him play. Early predictions have me looking at him like a Bret Hedican type of player. Speed, agility, very smart on defense with limited offensive upside. Is this about accurate?

MN_Gopher

May 2, 2002
Mpls
Visit site
Hagemo does not have limited O ability. I'd say it is one of his better areas. He jumps in the play well and has a decent shot. Not a top PP guy but could be a solid 2 unit guy. He had a nagging injury and left for the WJC so he never got on pace with the rest of the team. He has outstanding speed. Which he will jump in the play with going full go. On more than time the anouncer would say so and so in the clear wait Hagemo with a head of steam and break up a play with the guy in the clear. And he not only gets back to hook the guy he can get the puck away with no penalty. The joke in MN is that Hagemo would get caught out of position or jump up just to show off his speed. IMO he is faster than Troy Riddle was if that means anything to you. He is an aggressive fiesty guy too. Not affraid of anything. Too bad he is on the small side. If he fills out well he will be a solid pick up. Plus he is ahead of the game. He accelerate his schooling to play college early. Last year he should have been a senior in HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad