Speculation: Natalie's Hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
I think all of us in the GDC would agree THIS is the Nat we like...

Natalie-Taylor-12-20111.jpg

-----
The hair in this next one scares the hell out of me for some dark reason. And the outfit looks like something a fembot would wear on the bridge of the Enterprise. Dave definitely looking like an alien blob here.
cbjssscreengrab4.jpg

-----
Though this was taken in 2010-2011 when she worked for the Thrashers, it's definitely how it looked when she started for us in 2011-2012. Pulled back real tight, lots of woolen jackets and sweaters. Reminds me of that teacher in the Sting song.
natalie-taylor-interviews-Bogosian-Atl-Womans-Magazine.jpg

-----
Dark Blue Jackets has a good Nat Report at http://darkbluejacket.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-sideline-reporter-for-fox-sports.html (btw....darkbluejacket and blograkers are the only two truthful cbj blogs not completely given over to an unreadable layout and lack of humor)

-----
Here's "curly" back in her Atlanta days, and I think we have discovered the REASON for her enormous mane seemingly out of control at times during interviews.... she's naturally curly, and has to use chemical straighteners which makes the hair stick out. (Am I right girls, or am I right?)

Heisman-Shot-225x300.jpg

Apparently she's a BGSU grad and Van Wert native, so that's cool.

------------------------------------------------------------------

2012-2013 hair a B- (which is a whole grade higher than last year).

2012-2013 outfits get a B+.

------------------------------------------------------------------

....Back to you Billy.

CapnCornelius

Oct 28, 2006
i don't know how rediculous your standards are...but WOW...just wow at that...

I have to laugh when I see guys post stuff like this. Then you see the girls they are with and just have to laugh even more.

Matthew

OK Boomer
Dec 21, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Natalie's hair is a bigger question mark than Bobrovsky and Mason combined. But ultimately the hair may be more important than JD in the long run.

It's a lot like Mark Letestu. A role player that won't be an allstar anytime soon, but it can do anything you need to. Weighty. Finesse. It's as good as it gets. Alls it does is show up every night. To make a play you gotta go to the dirty areas.

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
I'm not her biggest fan. However, the third pic with her hair pulled back is pretty good lookin'

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
She's a breath of fresh air, in a position that is underrated, and formerly poorly staffed. She's also a good interviewer with actual credentials.

I also happen to believe the PLAYERS treat her differently, like with a twinkle in their eyes and maybe something a little else to say. Thawing that Canadien ice, as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad