Nasty Spear by Hedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Somebody should compile a list of top 100 players with a lot of cheap shots, Malkin would make that one for sure.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I'm the biggest Geno fan on this site, and I don't think calling him a goon is a stretch. It's probably my favorite part about him. All star AND goon?!? WOAH BABY

Victor Hedman should be suspended.....

from the rafters by his skate laces! If dirt could have a son, it'd be ol Vick

ZzZz

Dec 22, 2017
I really don't care for spearing. Some people don't see it as a big deal (the DOPS for example) but IMO it should be treated the same way as a head shot.

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
The league already established they aren't going to suspend for that by not doing anything about Lucic.

AntiqueWelltodoDog.gif
But then again they did suspend Marchand last year for it. So who knows, spin the wheel of justice. Honestly I think it should get 1 game. Set a precedent that this type of thing is not acceptable. Even though players wear cups you could really do some damage by nailing a guy there.

MtoD

Feb 4, 2018
Not even going to watch it. Hedman's simply not a dirty player.

That settles it. Bolt 45 says Hedman is not a dirty player so there's no way this was a dirty play. No need to even watch it.. Hedman was probably just going for a fly that was on Hischier's pants. Great guy!

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
I'm actually cheering for the Lightning this year with Hedman being one of my favorite players, but this shit has to stop. The league has to do something about these nut shots with a minimum of 1 game. I hate it.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
That settles it. Bolt 45 says Hedman is not a dirty player so there's no way this was a dirty play. No need to even watch it.. Hedman was probably just going for a fly that was on Hischier's pants. Great guy!
Why do I get the feeling that either (a) you're a Jersey fan, or (b) you didn't watch the game?

pokey10

Neat
Apr 26, 2016
Pittsburgh
I'm the biggest Geno fan on this site, and I don't think calling him a goon is a stretch. It's probably my favorite part about him. All star AND goon?!? WOAH BABY

Victor Hedman should be suspended.....

from the rafters by his skate laces! If dirt could have a son, it'd be ol Vick

I have no idea what this means lol

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
He isn't a dirty player no matter how badly you or anyone else want to turn him into one. It was a chippy playoff game.

No one is turning him into anything his actions speak for themselves here

But the willful ignorance on your end by admitting you're not even going to look at the evidence really is the cherry on top

You'd be a great defense attorney

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client did not murder Nicole Brown., regardless of the blood on his hands and all the evidence pointing directly to him. I know this because Mr Simpson is an upstanding member of the community...just trust me on this and ignore all reasonableness "

Case closed...

Finnflash

May 19, 2016
Winnipeg

But the willful ignorance on your end by admitting you're not even going to look at the evidence really is the cherry on top

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client did not murder Nicole Brown., regardless of the blood on his hands and all the evidence pointing directly to him. I know this because Mr Simpson is an upstanding member of the community...just trust me on this and ignore all reasonableness "

Case closed...
Not a great example to prove your point bud

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You think Hedman is a goon and not Malkin?

Literally why he was left off the top 100 list by the NHL and why he didn't win the Conn Smyth last year. He couldn't buy a vote from people associated with the league.

The same "fabulous" top 100 list that boasts such outstandingly clean players like Bobby Clarke, Mark Messier, Chris Pronger, and Scott Stevens?? :rolleyes:

Reactions: PensandCaps

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015

Case closed...
More like I watched the game, I know when this happened, and I know that this stuff was going on all over the ice from guys on both sides at that point. It turned into that kind of a game, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->