Nasty Spear by Hedman

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
I've never cared for him ever since he pasted Sid's head into the glass what...two days after the Steckel hit during the 2011 Winter Classic??
It's not even that. When things don't go his way he goons it up with cheapshots. I remember him slashing someone late in the game, but can't remember who it was against.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
It's not even that. When things don't go his way he goons it up with cheapshots. I remember him slashing someone late in the game, but can't remember who it was against.

You think Hedman is a goon and not Malkin?

Literally why he was left off the top 100 list by the NHL and why he didn't win the Conn Smyth last year. He couldn't buy a vote from people associated with the league.

Reactions: RussianGuyovich

Subbanned

Nov 4, 2011
Based on precedent this will be a fine but it's such a little b*&@! move you'd want it to start being worth of a suspension one day. Like honestly..

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
League keeps letting this shit go year after year.

This head contact only gets a fine. Every time.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
It will be a fine of 2500$ which will give Hedman nightmares. That’s a LOT of money for a millionaire.

Reactions: JoVel

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
The league already established they aren't going to suspend for that by not doing anything about Lucic.

AntiqueWelltodoDog.gif

FreeBobbyFarnham

Jun 16, 2015
Montreal
The hits on Staal and Simmonds come to mind. General *****ebaggery with the stick like in this scenario. Obviously not on Sids level of crotch shots though
He was falling down when his stick hit Staal and tbh I don't remember the Simmonds one probably was a very long time ago.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
The hits on Staal and Simmonds come to mind. General *****ebaggery with the stick like in this scenario. Obviously not on Sids level of crotch shots though

Nor on the level of driving a guy's face into the glass...that's so 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad